Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An invitation to the half-terlife
"Snake" Wrote:At best, it should work like Mad Chop, tripling the damage of a normal basic hit when low on HP, while using HP% as the multiplier. (75% HP - 1x, 50% HP - 2x, 25% HP - 3x) That way it won't matter if you have 1500 HP or 200 HP, and it will be a bit more fair to the squishy people.

Vorpal striking someone for 900 doesn't seem like a much better position to put this skill in. I agree with you though, scaling damage with %missing HP is a good way to normalize who gets the most out of the attack.
I do think that the skill doesn't need to be a tank's sole damage dealer, it's a mad crutch for anyone just building straight health which is common nowadays, I'm more so open to the idea of changing the skill as a whole to be normalized, rather than reducing the cap, mostly because the skill is just not healthy this way and will never be balanced correctly.
What about a 300 damage cap at Max SR with the % HP Missing/2 missing = negation to target's Natural/Unscaled Defence (being unable to go below 0 or 1)? So if you were missing 60% HP (so you're sitting just below half HP), you ignore 30 Unscaled Defence of the opponent (I.E. If they have 54 Defence with a Soft Cap that starts at 44 and you ignore 30 you hit them as if they only had 24 Defence)?
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy