Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQ] Cellsvich
From what I gathered, a lot of people are unhappy with the current state of our maps, which don't entice people enough for anyone to go anywhere beyond the arena unless it is for grinding. The community seems to be particularly discontent with our capitol city, with claims of it being bland, small, and generally unappealing for substantial RP. So, I'd like to remake Cellsvich and possibly make new cities for Gold and Kysei (heh, Kysei) in order to create more roleplaying opportunities and discourage people from only grouping up around the arena.

1. Would major changes be acceptable w/o breaking IC?
1a. Size increase? (it is the capitol, after all)
1b. Theme change? (ie yellow brick road instead of grey)
1c. Structure change? (ie all the player houses in the back while the hub of the city remains front and center)

2. Any tips on what would make the job easier?
2a. A way to switch from dense to non-dense on tiles easier
2b. A better explanation on how to set up player houses and warps in general

3. Any requests for what could be added?
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
3. Assuming this is open to the public. I'd love to see the arena moved, but that's just me (hopefully with some IC-backing to it rather than just "it happens because of insert exposition", the whole "nobles don't want blood in the capital" is getting a bit annoying considering the fact a blood sport can do wonders for the economy... *wink wink*).

Like I've voiced countless times, some form of HUB would be wonderful. Even more-so if it were the Empire's Jewel.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy