Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Reckoning, Part 2 - A hint of things to come.
Please refrain from making pointless posts. I'm getting really tired of them. It says right there, in the quoted post, that IF WE ARE SUITABLY BUG FREE BY THE WEEKEND, we will update. And please stop trying to backseat me, I'm getting sick of it.
"Neus" Wrote:Please refrain from making pointless posts. I'm getting really tired of them. It says right there, in the quoted post, that IF WE ARE SUITABLY BUG FREE BY THE WEEKEND, we will update. And please stop trying to backseat me, I'm getting sick of it.

Okay, fair, but what about the live server and it's problems?
If I have to repeat myself a third time I am going to start getting angry.
In regards to the Spirits. Is it whenever you hit 0 HP in any combat? What exactly happens if you hit 0 HP in a spar?

I know it's a bit late, but it's something I'm not able to really test right now and wanted to know the answer to.
It's whenever you hit 0 HP in combat. It could be changed to not occur in any fight that doesn't cause wounds.
It probably should then, since I'd assume it's you not being able to 'keep' them within your body or something anymore. Should I just balance-fu or suggestion that?
"Neus" Wrote:
"Exxy" Wrote:EDIT: Can we expect a Kaelensian-related psuedo-God to Pray to (something like "Ancestors" since that's literally the closest thing they have to one and covers all of them outside of Phenex which already have their own) or will they not be given one?

I'm not sure. I didn't have any plans to but I'm not opposed to it either.

I would very much so enjoy a psuedo-Deity (or Deities, rather - although there being a single universal option for them) suited for the Kaelensia that still hold the Ancestors in high regards.

I would like to think other players that also play Egwyn-minded Kaelensia would like to see this become a thing. I wouldn't expect anything like full-out religious denominations over it but I feel it could still be a feasible for there to be some worship or revering outlooks behind them (be it an option only limited to Kaelensia or all Races).

I'm just not sure what the bonuses for it could be.

EDITED-IN: One more question, for Detained Mobs will there be a Rename option for them? I imagine this would help distinguish them better from the "feral" ones.

EDIT: Also,will there be more arenas (that may fall into more thematic avenues) coming down the road? Just curious from how I read the portion about how the new Talent interacts with Tarson; it leads me to believe there could be room for such (eventually).

EDIT 2: Given how Dev operates I think it's safe to assume he's more concerned with getting the new version cranked out before he throws in Bug Fixes. It'll be more than likely fixed after we get through this Beta Phase. Mainly with how changes to the Live Game would probably conflict with carrying over after he's edited things into existence because of Beta (if he simply fixes things out of fan service while another version already being in the works) and vice versa. But the most I've ever done is edit existing variables on a SS13 server, so take that thought and do with it whatever you will.

Also concerning Rendar's post, the sooner we get out of Beta the better. We have a small collective of players 'poking' around on launch and then it falls to literally maybe Trex and a few others after intrigue has died off. It's a great concept that falls a bit flat when you do this with a small community; if we incorporate it sooner into Live then things will be found and fixed faster. It'll be messy but things will actually -happen-. Although Dev's already made it clear he's not going to implement something he doesn't feel is ready. *shrug*
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
"Exxy" Wrote:
"Neus" Wrote:
"Exxy" Wrote:EDIT: Can we expect a Kaelensian-related psuedo-God to Pray to (something like "Ancestors" since that's literally the closest thing they have to one and covers all of them outside of Phenex which already have their own) or will they not be given one?

I'm not sure. I didn't have any plans to but I'm not opposed to it either.

I would very much so enjoy a psuedo-Deity (or Deities, rather - although there being a single universal option for them) suited for the Kaelensia that still hold the Ancestors in high regards.

I would like to think other players that also play Egwyn-minded Kaelensia would like to see this become a thing. I wouldn't expect anything like full-out religious denominations over it but I feel it could still be a feasible for there to be some worship or revering outlooks behind them (be it an option only limited to Kaelensia or all Races).

I'm just not sure what the bonuses for it could be.

EDITED-IN: One more question, for Detained Mobs will there be a Rename option for them? I imagine this would help distinguish them better from the "feral" ones.

EDIT: Also,will there be more arenas (that may fall into more thematic avenues) coming down the road? Just curious from how I read the portion about how the new Talent interacts with Tarson; it leads me to believe there could be room for such (eventually).

EDIT 2: Given how Dev operates I think it's safe to assume he's more concerned with getting the new version cranked out before he throws in Bug Fixes. It'll be more than likely fixed after we get through this Beta Phase. Mainly with how changes to the Live Game would probably conflict with carrying over after he's edited things into existence because of Beta (if he simply fixes things out of fan service while another version already being in the works) and vice versa. But the most I've ever done is edit existing variables on a SS13 server, so take that thought and do with it whatever you will.

Also concerning Rendar's post, the sooner we get out of Beta the better. We have a small collective of players 'poking' around on launch and then it falls to literally maybe Trex and a few others after intrigue has died off. It's a great concept that falls a bit flat when you do this with a small community; if we incorporate it sooner into Live then things will be found and fixed faster. It'll be messy but things will actually -happen-. Although Dev's already made it clear he's not going to implement something he doesn't feel is ready. *shrug*

As a player of one of the other Egwynian Kaelensians, I'm gonna quickly say YES to the idea of actually representing Egwyn on the god list.
They of few characters, and fewer posts.
Huggessoa when? :p