Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crit weapons.
Tbh. Having weapons that scale off of guile is kinda fucking dumb because it makes strength seem a lot weaker. Especially because now I can build GUI. Get damage on my weapon... and get +CRIT damage with said weapon.

That's just my two cents on the matter.
My point being you can just do both. You can do an autohit build with Redgull too.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
Redgull effects don't gain critical damage from weapons Khalid, they're 1.10+GUI*
I'm aware of this. Building more Gui in the first places means you get full weapon power from scaling AND you get to have a heft Gui boost for Regull's critical strikes. It invites you to grab a Jupiter badge. And you can afford more of it or more in other stats because it's an autohit build which doesn't require Ski.
How is this any different than equipping a magnifying glass which scales 100% GUI?
It doesn't have nearly as much power as a Wo-dao. Which is the only thing that matters for an autohit build. It doesn't let me do crazy things like Kensei Sheath Sword+Counter Edge. I can't do Soldier skills without Reaver (Except incise). There''s no particular reason for me to use a Magnifying glass over a Wo-dao or Duodent. Or Guillotine. Sacrificing Str for Gui to do some scummy Redgull Reaver build is, well, niche and scummy.