Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Real Life Photo Thread]
So I remember a long, long, long time ago, in times immemorial, when people would post their faces or images of themselves on forums. I will now dredge that tradition back from the past, deluging all with unwarranted images. I'll start off (and this will probably be the only time I'll ever do this since I'm severely sleep deprived and am not thinking in any direction at all but backforwards):

Here's me, and my hair, doing the Ariel thing. I don't know why it decided to do that, but oh well. Feel free to disregard (or not) my messy room, my wall of fish, and everything else but my Ariel hair. It's perfect. I love it. I'm never cutting my hair. Ever. Now excuse me while I go develop a NPD from having fabulous hair. Enjoy the pulchritude that is my hair!

Oh, and as an obligatory note: DO NOT AFFRONT ABSOLUTELY ANYONE IN ANY WAY IMAGINABLE WHO POSTS THEIR PICTURE (if they do). If you want to be a dick, be a dick to yourself, because you likely deserve it. Also DO NOT post NSFW images.

[Image: tnXyQaL.jpg1]
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
So it begins.

[Image: ZP0u8e6.png]
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
[Image: KasanAlmostDone_zps1949a7de.jpg]

For comparison:
[Image: CosmicCrank-ClassicKasanSmaller_zpsbeb53792.png]
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
This is probably my only presentable picture ever, but goddamn I'm a dapper Walrus.

[Image: CffPk0U.png]
K-K-Kawaii sempais.
Semi-NSFW
[Image: qVHlTdI.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1694#p1694 Wrote:Soapy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:47 pm[/url]"]Semi-NSFW
[Image: qVHlTdI.png]

I don't see a George Foreman mark on it. It's fake.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Stop stereotyping us.
I said no NSFW images. >38(
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
L-LEWD SOAPY.

[Image: 14020c8e92.jpg]

Have a shitty picture of me whenever I was getting new glasses.