Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A small book's writings
A small , red-covered book, written in neat print, tucked in a certain Megaera Delphyne’s house.

Date: X/XX/XXX

Page 1.

I have found an empty book, which seems to be used for writing. I searched more and found a writing utensil. I am told that keeping a journal would help me keep track of time, or at least that is what I inferred. Due to my current living space and condition, I thought it best I attempt to find something else to do aside from clean.

It has come to my mind that I do not know what else to be writing in this book, but I am sure that it will come to me as I continue on. For now I will end this here, as I do not have anything else to say. I suppose this will come to one as a journal.

Page 2.

Today, I found a spider. It attempted to bite me, but I don’t believe it did any lasting damage. I have decided to keep it inside of a large glass for now, open side down. Observing it is interesting, and it has taken to making a web inside of the glass. The design is ‘Neat’, I believe is the right term.

When Megaera returns, I believe I will show her this creature. It is an interesting thing, and perhaps she will let me keep it for a little bit. I am not sure what this creature eats, however. That, too, is something that I will have to ask Megaera.

That is all for today, though. I do not have anything else to report. I hope that the arachnid is going to be alright until Megaera comes home.

Page 3.

I came to the conclusion that the spider did not want to stay within the glass, and so I released it outside. I will clean the webs inside of the glass before Megaera has chance to question it. Otherwise, stepping outside felt… strange.

I feel strangely nervous going outside, alone. It’s as if I’ve become paranoid, and am unable to go outside without someone that I trust be there with me. When it comes to that, I believe it be that perhaps I should request someone to help me outside when I wish to take a walk.

However, I do not want to bother anyone that I trust, mainly the guards, for they are very busy, if I were to judge Megaera’s common absence. I have been wanting to learn how to cook, recently, so that she may come home to cooked meals. However, I failed to remember that I do not have any sort of cooking utensils, and I wish not to bother her by requesting them.

Perhaps if I mustered up the strength, I go outside and find something instead?

Page 4.

I remembered something. Black, I remember the color black being very important. Black and red. I’m not sure what the importance of these colors are, however. I wish to ask Megaera or Donal, however I do not think that they would know. If they do, perhaps I shall catch them when they are not so busy.

Black is a very important thing, however. Exceedingly important to me, and I’m not sure why. I was simply resting my eyes when I saw something, the back of someone, they wore all black, and had black hair. They turned and I saw red, and then…

Nothing.

I am disappointed that it is as far as my memory returned, but I will take it for now.

Page 5.

The day is strange, I've been feeling weird, as well. I have not written to this book for some time. Perhaps it is because I have yet to want to do so. I have gotten better at making food, I like to think. However, I do not know what else I should be doing as of late.

I have not had any more dreams of my past before. I asked my friends, Megaera and Donal, if they knew of black and red and if it was important to me, but they did not know.

I do not want to bother them about it, however. I will not ask more. I must not ask more. They are very busy, as of late.

Page 6.

My hand stopped working. I do not know why, it simply hurt. Or, did it not hurt? I do not know what pain is, anymore. That is to say, I have not had pain in some time. Unless mental pain is something that happens? I am unable to process that idea, that I would be suffering at all. This place is a safe haven, after all.

It is working again, do not worry! I am simply unsure what to do. Megaera and Donal have arrived very injured, and it has worried me. Yet, it feels nice to have them here, even if they are confined to their beds.

Page 7.

I have been taking care of them. Donal and Megaera, I mean. I think they enjoy my salads and sandwhiches, but I am wishing I could make more than just that. It is strange, I fear for when they end up being able to move again. Perhaps it is because I am worried that they shall end up hurting themselves again? That is something that appears to be normal.

I have been feeling strange. Tingly. It is like something in me is slowly falling asleep. Like my mind is becoming numb. I do not know how, nor why this would be, but I would enjoy to know one day. I shall ask a mechanation engineer sometime in the future.

I am still scared to leave the house, let alone Cellsvich. I am hoping that one comes by, soon.