Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon Camping
It'd be nice if Campfires could be setup in dungeons, that way you could recover FP/HP or even setup cooking pots or whatever to give the party regen without having to duck out of the dungeon to do that.

I think it'd make the most sense if it could only be used on a floor considered cleared, but, either way it'd be a nice addition, and campfires would see a lot more use.
Great idea. +1
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Obviously +1, good one.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I see little value in using campfires and such anywhere other than a dungeon, so yeah, +1.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
As long as they don't spawn dense tile layers and are limited to one-per-floor (both to avoid shenanigans-- although if it was a dense tile it could be used as a method to keep others from following behind you in corridors, either for malicious or preventative measures, feel free to debate the validity of that one among yourselves, although it would suck if you alga plume out or get KO'd and have to come back to not being able to go over your own campfire).

Could've swore I posted something similar (but could never find it, so either it never existed and my mind is playing tricks on me, I couldn't find it, or I scrapped the idea for x reason); at the very least it's an idea I'd love to see added. [strike]The only question would be: does it restore FP?[/strike]
+1
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I think this idea has some merit behind it and would like to do it, so you can make campfires in dungeons (or anywhere, maybe). But camps and campfires are programmed in a certain way to reduce load on the server and for that reason it's not something that's as simple as just letting you make them anywhere. That said, I would like to do this soon, perhaps the update after this one.
Five years later and I still think this would be a nice addition.

A bit of a necro-post but it's still relevant to today since as far as I'm aware camping hasn't changed since.