Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic, The Suffering
"Neus" Wrote:I think Sear's cinder tiles being changed to a percentage of your Fire ATK is a better solution. The old tiles only dealt damage if you stood on them (as far as I remember) and so the higher damage could be justified, but cinders are another story, since that adds a lot to the damage of the spell indirectly because you have to move off of them. Something like 50% Fire ATK and 100% Fire ATK for CM'd might be more manageable.

That seems a lot more viable than where it is currently. Tanks are more resilient to the damage (since it is considered physical fire damage), and you don't /need/ to stack a bunch of crap to bring it down to manageable damage with that kind of nerf. So long as we're not seeing numbers of like 9-10 from just putting on flamewalk and having defence.
"Tin Foil" Wrote:
"Neus" Wrote:I think Sear's cinder tiles being changed to a percentage of your Fire ATK is a better solution. The old tiles only dealt damage if you stood on them (as far as I remember) and so the higher damage could be justified, but cinders are another story, since that adds a lot to the damage of the spell indirectly because you have to move off of them. Something like 50% Fire ATK and 100% Fire ATK for CM'd might be more manageable.

That seems a lot more viable than where it is currently. Tanks are more resilient to the damage (since it is considered physical fire damage), and you don't /need/ to stack a bunch of crap to bring it down to manageable damage with that kind of nerf. So long as we're not seeing numbers of like 9-10 from just putting on flamewalk and having defence.

It would be a good starting point at the very least if it doesn't entirely fix the issue.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy