Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shopkeep missing
Yea when that mysterious crash happened (Was asleep when it happened so idk what caused it nor do i care that much) I lost my shopkeep. My key is Killah-K12 and it's the third slot on that profile. It's name was the Grim fate insurance Shop.
Did anyone else lose shopkeepers? Where was your shopkeeper at the time? Would its time have expired, perhaps?
My shopkeeper was up, but it had plenty of hours on it(I stocked it to full before going to bed), if that helps you any.
Okay... so does that mean you lost one too? Anyone else? Details, please?
No I was saying I didn't lose one since.

"Neus" Wrote:Did anyone else lose shopkeepers?

Sorry for the confusion, I forgot to mention it stayed, and I thought that'd help the effort towards finding out how they disappear.
Yes, that is helpful and good to know, thank you.
"Neus" Wrote:Did anyone else lose shopkeepers? Where was your shopkeeper at the time? Would its time have expired, perhaps?
I'm not too sure about anyone else but It was about 9:30 that night when I put in the full increase time limit because it was about half way through it's time at the time and then i left and went to sleep. If anything I should've gotten it yesterday night or early this morning but yea I can't find it anywhere and I haven't gotten it back.
Not trying to be a bother dev Just I've got a bunch of items in my bank to sell and I can't do it without the shopkeep that got lost in that crash.
Was there anything in the shopkeep that was direly important? I can try and dig it out of the auto-backups if so, but if you just want a shopkeeper quick, I can give you the Asagos to replace it. Let me know what you would prefer.
I just need a shopkeep. most of the stuff on their was replacable stuff. The really good stuff was already sold lol (Seems easier anyway.)