Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legends 2
In-game name (key): Kimiko Yuisen (Ryu-Kazuki)
Reason you were banned: Conflictions and foul language against a GM in light of a decision regarding admin operated guild business.
The length of the ban, if you know: Permanent
Who banned you, if you know: (Presumably) Black Chaos X
Why we should unban you: I'm not a trouble maker. I never intend to be a trouble maker. Generally behavior such as this is beneath me so me being a bigger man about my actions and admitting to them is inevitable.

This is my first real infraction in the years I've been around here. I apologize for my attitude as that is not who I am, and I ask to be forgiven whether it be deemed worthy or not.

The matter over the key isn't even a concern to me, as far as I care the character holding it can be deleted as I've no intention to use said character (aside from gathering any donation shop items from their inventory).

In closing, to make things short. I'd be grateful to be given a second chance and rectify my black marks from the past.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
While normally, I would have reservations but for it being so long that I think a second chance would be fair.

In this case, however, I don't think I can do so in good conscience because I don't believe you're being earnest about this.

Other than my feelings on the matter, what makes me really question this is your post from a few months back involving that dramatic mess of a petition.

Despite you saying you weren't here to create issues... For you to come back after a year, to a game you no longer have involvement in and try to besmirch the GMs like that is not the actions of someone who's genuinely sorry for what he did.

In my eyes, what you posted was you still holding a grudge against the GMs for what happened to you and I have trouble believing that you are over that three and a half months later.

So I'm really not convinced you deserve that second chance.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I'm not going to argue with you, that would be the stupid thing to do.

I would however, like to clarify as I usually do; and I will make it short as to not waste too much of your time.

I was just throwing my actual verification on the matter regarding the petition (since someone signed my name onto a petition I hadn't known about until that day), since I hate people using my name for things I didn't say. It was just my opinion on the issue, I really didn't get anything out of it just for making my voice known. It'd be utterly childish to just come crashing in and trying to start problems; I've never been here for that reason.

As for my respects for certain moderation, that has no bearing on why this is intended. Just because I dislike someone doesn't mean that holding a grudge is going to get me through my daily life, so I see no point in keeping one. It's just an opinion that's irrelevant in the real world. I am also an adult who has a job, military service, bills, and other such things. There's no point in me acting immature about something that happened over a year ago.

I also know nothing of Sawrock or Dystopia's administration demeanor, so I can't really hold a grudge against them for something they never did. The same goes for you (Slydria) in terms of why I was banned, you didn't do anything to me (If you were the one who banned me that doesn't change my statement as you were doing your duty.) so it'd be ignorant to hold a grudge against you for actions you did not commit.

My intentions in no way are meant to be negative, I don't really plan to do much around here but just have the ability to come and go as I please without causing problems. I'm not sure what I could do to convince you other than ask for this one last opportunity of forgiveness in a sincere manner; but I'm not going to beg and cry over it.

You're the GM, you hold counsel over this decision, so I won't try to act like what you're saying doesn't matter or dismiss your concerns. I just hope that because this issue being my one major infraction in over half a decade, the time I've spent in almost two years punished already, and my sincere apology for my conduct could be enough to allow redemption for my past.

I made a mistake, I'm admitting to it, and I'm not trying to sugarcoat it to save face or my reputation. If you or any other administration does not see fit for me to be absolved, I will not contest that and respect the outcome.

Thank you for your time.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!