Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaking roundtrip
Quote:1.68b
- Quaking Roundtrip can now only pull a Player Character 5 tiles in one direction per use.

For some reason it still pulls enemies all the way when using charging roundtrip.
Needs more details.
Apologies, when you charge, move to extend roundtrip's range, it will pull all of the distance of the throw (IE: If you were to aim the roundtrip 10 tiles away at an enemy just at the edge of the line, it would pull them by 10 tiles and not 5.)
I know that, I'm talking about how this was tested and who on.
Oh, it was observed really while I was dungeoning with a Bonder/Demon Hunter with a venus badge, who would charge, move, then roundtrip a monster towards them with a wrench, reaver wasn't exactly needed since Wrench is an axe.

I can probably obtain a venus badge later and test briefly if this is at all relevant to how this bug works.
"Spoops" Wrote:Oh, it was observed really while I was dungeoning with a Bonder/Demon Hunter with a venus badge, who would charge, move, then roundtrip a monster towards them with a wrench, reaver wasn't exactly needed since Wrench is an axe.

I can probably obtain a venus badge later and test briefly if this is at all relevant to how this bug works.

While you were dungeoning, so in other words, monsters. Reread the quoted text in the OP.
[Image: 744495a8e9.gif]

woops