Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Received 1 disappointment.
[Image: 59469ef0fd.png]

This has been happening every now and then since the update.
I'm pretty sure it's one of the new items- there's still a couple that go unfound.
It doesn't add anything to the inventory, and I'm pretty sure it's from the biggest two cores.
I doubt it's one of the new items since I tested those and they all had icons. Does anything show up in your inventory? Does it show an icon or anything in the display that shows up on the map?
No, nothing appeared in my inventory -aside from the other items of course- and there was no icon on the display, either.
Plus the fact this never ever happened prior to this item update, so. But if you say everything is working as intended, it's probably something that didn't load right in the server.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I added some extra text to the received messages if player debug is on. In the next update, if someone could turn it on and see if they can get another one of these issues to occur and what it says, let me know.
A friend recently had this issue, sadly they didn't knew about the player-debug verb because they don't have an account here in the forums. But here's the evidence this still exists.

[Image: f44f08cc9eeb45b8a8f3c991bbfd0db5.png]

Since Buried Treasure Chests only drop a pack of things that doesn't go below or higher a certain amount of stars, we can narrow where and what to look for. But next post I'll be sure to bring something with 'player-debug' on.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The game hasn't been updated with the debug messages yet, so obviously the issue still exists.