Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found it
Specifically the hurricane move and rock fall move of the winged serpent cause server wide lag, the "flash step", and generally glitchiness

likely due to backlogged error stacking.

this follows the fight indefinately
You should probably figure out the names of the "hurricane" and "rock fall" move because I have no idea what the rock thing is. I know that's not important or anything, but it might make things a lot easier on dev.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Those are technically the names of the 'unique' attacks Feathered Serpent has.

Rock Fall spawns a lot of 'Rock' field objects in the battlefield after the Feathered Serpent bodyslams the ground.

Hurricane is a skill that summons 'rain'. Mechanically, that makes you, field objects and summons get knocked back towards south indefinitely. And if rocks get knocked onto any player, they get stunned.

There's certainly a problem in it, and it will be smarter for us to request as many debugs for Feathered Serpent as possible too, while we're at it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Its also one of those things I don't enjoy testing, since it fubar's the server.
Also, a new info added. Whenever 'Flash Step' happens in SL2, it also happens in SL1 for some satanic reason.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Great so something in the Feathered fight screws with the whole server, not just the sl2 server.

Probably specifically with this server, probably something dev can't catch manual hosting.
I have a few questions.

1) Does Feathered Serpent use Hurricane more than once?
2) By 'rock fall' do you mean Snake Slam?
yes and yes