Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding NPC's
Perhaps add a bunch of -Filler- Npcs to the many towns. The benefit to this would be to make the world seem more lively.
For example, Chatarunga... It has that long walk way to the exit of town, But not a single npc aside from the guild charter.
You have the food stalls placed all over, But nobody tending them.
The new town near the darkwood manor as well, It feels barren.
The coastal town near dormeho.

So my suggestion is this, add a hand full of npcs scattered across each of the towns. Like maybe half a dozen npcs to those three places each. They don't have to be particularly unique, say anything interesting, or even move. Just make them idle filler that says "Hello" or something along those lines.

If not all three places, Then i strongly suggest Chatarunga gets some at least to cut down on work if you choose. It's supposed to be a major town like cellsvich.
I agree with Chaturanga could use a bit of npc love. The other two places however can do without. Voilegard (Darkwood manor village) Is a full-on abandoned town that has recently been re-established as a player ran town. And the cove near Dormeho is just a bunch of beach shacks if anything I wouldn't call it a town to add generic npcs to.
I should, the main thing that's prevented me is;

A) It's pretty minor.
B) They probably should not be there all the time, which admittedly isn't an issue really.
C) Adding them without much interesting dialogue can make new players who don't know the difference think all NPCs in a given area are that way even if they're somewhat important (quest givers, which have indicators I suppose, etc).