Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donation Item Suggestions
This thread is for posting items for donation items you would like to see. If you see an idea you like, show your support for it! I will consider all ideas, but ideas with a lot of support behind them are much more likely to be added.
Excalipoor - Dagger

Nigh useless as a weapon, and demanding of all the money you receive in a party, it does whisper dark, profane secrets to you whenever you wield it. Mysteries of the universe unravel before your very eyes as you see the endless abyss of time.

Gives +50% EXP in main hand, +25% in offhand, eats all party money gained through combat.

500 asagos.

-5 Power, 20% Accuracy, -50 crit

On Hit: The weapon doesn't like you using it to hit people, Wielder loses 10% HP.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=286#p286 Wrote:Rendar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:11 am[/url]"]Excalipoor - Dagger

Nigh useless as a weapon, and demanding of all the money you receive in a party, it does whisper dark, profane secrets to you whenever you wield it. Mysteries of the universe unravel before your very eyes as you see the endless abyss of time.

Gives +50% EXP in main hand, +25% in offhand, eats all party money gained through combat.

500 asagos.

Is it an actual weapon still, or has no stats and just takes up one of the slots...?

If it's a weapon, stats?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Added stats
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=286#p286 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:11 pm[/url]"]a weapon
Let's not.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=286#p286 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:11 pm[/url]"]Excalipoor - Dagger

500 asagos.

-5 Power, 20% Accuracy, -50 crit

On Hit: The weapon doesn't like you using it to hit people, Wielder loses 10% HP.

The main point and exploit of this weapon would be another added EXP bonus while someone demolishes mobs for you. The recent update was generous enough to boost experience gain; this idea is just taking things for granted. I can probably see this as a portable mime, which can be toggled to steal all party money (giving it to you) and eating your junk for murai. Alternatively, not stealing people's money and boosting your individual murai gain.
Code:
Portable Door- 500Asagos.

This item works with your Asago House Ticket allowing you to teleport to your house from anywhere you could teleport (requires you not to be in a dungeon). In addition, you leave behind a small portal that lasts for ~5 minutes allowing anyone to enter your house as if they were at your doorstep (Restricting Entry or banning people from your house still applies.).  Once you're done, you can leave your house and be teleported back to the portal you left. (Provided the portal hasn't expired; limit one portal at a time).

// This was an idea I had discussed with a few people. Primarily inspired by the Instanced Houses but allowing it a more concrete and worthwhile purchase
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
I've suggested this in the past, it'd be a nice idea.

Second Exit.

Cost 50 - 100 Asagorians.

Basically an alternate exit for houses that lead you back to the outside map (aka outside the entrance to the house's map file). Good for secret passages, back-doors, escape routes, etc.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
To append to the Second Exit item suggestion, the Second Exit would also allow you to enter through it as well.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=594#p594 Wrote:iDarkCara » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 am[/url]"]Instantly teleporting back and forth across the map
Let's not.