Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The vanishing house!
So, some people informed me my shop was empty like two days ago, and I got on to verify. It is indeed empty, all of my furniture, player shops, and floors are missing. I sent a PM and you've been active since, but since this has gone inactive for so long I figured i'd make a bug report too. Here's my house currently.

Key: Jenevieve second slot

http://puu.sh/wisLV/2664ce08b9.jpg
https://puu.sh/wisM7/3c67588de8.jpg

Fixed the images, thanks lone
I think that this is somewhat related to the bugs happening in the dungeons where there's a open spot leading to a house.

Also, both images are the same one.
poor poptart....this is like the 6th time?
Any idea on when it was last intact?
I messaged you June 12 when it happened, or shortly after. Jun 11th or earlier it should be the most in tact. 10th to be super safe.
What floor?
The main floor is gone, that means I can't access the rest of my floors, cause they were on the main floor... so I dunno if others were effected.
I've replaced the file, let me know if all is better or not.

I'm also curious how much stuff you have on your first floor and if the house is usually open during reboots, so we can figure out what's going on here.
The house isn't usually open during reboots, but sometimes is. I've got 18 shopkeepers, 11 floors, and 370 furniture pieces. Depending on the time i'll have over 200 items in storage outside of the shops as well. Hope that helps.

Further information: When this save was loaded I had over 100 items in storage, and took the pain stacking time of over 4 hours to put them all into my shops, cause my motivation was recently revived. So, maybe that drastic of a change is what's causing this. Last time I remember this happening also envolved my crates having a bunch of items back that I had added to the shop keepers. Though, it usually doesn't happen twice in a row- I have literally no clue what is causing this to happen, cause it doesn't happen when I re-restock after this happens once.