Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server's down.
Sever has blinked 3 times as of 3:47 AM PST, which has been booting people off at random. Figured it was a worthy note and was told to post after it happened three times. It's pretty annoying, to be honest.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
Server down in the time of this post.
Back within twenty-thirty minutes.
Server crashed at 12:21 AM EST, on 3/23/2015.
Server crashed around 5AM EST, 4/2/2015.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6050#p6050 Wrote:Trexmaster » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:04 pm[/url]"]Server crashed around 5AM EST, 4/2/2015.
Confirmed, seem like something caused a memory error from my POV. (Maps not generating and such)
We're back up, so I'll note a few things.

1) If the server remains unstable I will have to disable Accel dungeons. I'm just telling you this as a precaution; the last crash wasn't related to them.
2) I highly recommend that you log out to trigger a save after you reach certain milestones (ie, you've done something you want to make sure sticks), at least until we return back to stability.
3) I am keeping an eye on the server to try and prevent crashes. That may require me to log on and shut down the server without a ton of notice (because waiting tends to cause crashes) to upload some fixes.

Thank you for your understanding.
Server crashed just now, strangely happened immediately after it became daytime.

[Image: f286494a2c.jpg]
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6146#p6146 Wrote:Slydria » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:58 pm[/url]"]Server crashed just now, strangely happened immediately after it became daytime.

[Image: f286494a2c.jpg]

In addition to that, I had just cleared a high level Accel Dungeon. By which time two others went in to earn themselves a core too. Just throwing that in there as Accel Dungeons do have a few bugs about them. Might be unrelated to the crash but probably best to not disregard anything.
*Steals Raigen's hat.* "Woop! Now I am the cat in the hat!" *Looks down at her feet*"Or am I puss in boots?"-Lunette Katona

[Image: 4fe55e5a2d.png]
And we're down again.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]