Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server's down.
Server went down at approximately 6:55AM EST on 4/6/2015.
We're back. I've added some logging to loading files to see if there's someone or some house bugged, since it doesn't seem to be crashing due to runtimes.
Server is down -again-, it went out at approximately 6:37PM EST on 4/6/2015.
Server crashed at approxmiately 7:26 PM EST on 4/7/2015.
The server doesn't even last a full 24 hours without crashing most of the time, this is pathetic.
You know what, I need to talk to Scias about it, but I'm pretty sure something is going on with the host or the people who have access to it. SL1 was also 'crashed' when I logged into the server and typically SL1 doesn't crash (it's been left running for months at a time prior to this). I know Scias is away, but I also know that other people have access to his server, and it's possible one of them closed the program thinking it was unnecessary.

Either way, I've left a note on the server to help clarify it, and will talk to Scias about it when he gets back (he's away for something right now).
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6333#p6333 Wrote:Neus » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:10 am[/url]"]You know what, I need to talk to Scias about it, but I'm pretty sure something is going on with the host or the people who have access to it. SL1 was also 'crashed' when I logged into the server and typically SL1 doesn't crash (it's been left running for months at a time prior to this). I know Scias is away, but I also know that other people have access to his server, and it's possible one of them closed the program thinking it was unnecessary.

Either way, I've left a note on the server to help clarify it, and will talk to Scias about it when he gets back (he's away for something right now).
Just to make sure you have all of the information, they didn't go down simultaneously. Some of us logged into SL1 awhile after SL2 crashed. I wasn't still on SL1 at the time that it went down, so I don't know how many were still on, but it's possible that someone attempted to load a corrupted DISCer/character.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Hello there,

I was gone for 10 days to Italy and had no clue that SL1 was even offline. I restarted that just now.

I'll see what I can do together with Dev to figure out what's causing the issues.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
Crash, 4/9/2015 12:10 EST.

EDIT: But now it's back with 1.2, so maybe I just missed a memo.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
4 MORE YEARS
DEVY FOR SECOND TERM
It's crashed, yeah.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]