Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server's down.
Server's down, likely around 8 PM EST this morning? Can't tell for sure.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
It went down around 11:40 AM EST. It's still down as of this post.
We're back. Not sure what happened.
Hello there,

It seems the provider did an unexpected restart on a lot of their servers, ours being one of the affected ones as both SL services and the WoW services were disconnected for a while.

The provider apologizes and assures us that it shouldn't happen as sudden again, it's probably to do with all the DDoS they've been facing.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=2780#p2780 Wrote:DJScias » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:49 pm[/url]"]all the DDoS they've been facing.
Well, it was nice knowing you, Mattie.
Shit not again
[Image: CSQIBb0.png]
11 years of roleplay and would you believe I still have no idea what I'm doing
Hello there,

Server faced another 'unplanned' (as the log says) restart, Dev has been notified. Ticket to the provider has also been sent.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
We're back up.
Server fell at around 11 AM EST. Maybe 11:07 AM EST. Inexplicable reason. Maybe it'll come back up, though. Don't think there was a reboot.

UPD8: And it's back. For now.

UPD82: Never mind, something's up. I'll just contact Scias.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Hello there,

Have been sick and in bed all day, however I forwarded your messages to Dev as he likes to put up the server himself.
He'll probably notify you all when it's back online!

Kind regards,
DJScias