Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban REquest.
No topic here is closed. Mine is because he knows he's wrong. Really you're just suspicious of being an abusive GM by locking my topic. Especially after day 1. All you proof is faulthy. Sarinpa posted the logs showing my friend did legit nothing. I'm getting accused for doing something which is the wrong person. I'm Raphael so you know. The topic I made so I could reply to it got removed in 5 minutes. This is getting really fishy. Can you please explain to me why I'm banned, why we go off assumptions that that may be me. When as a GM you can tell which character is linked to my key. I never broke the lore. ( even if I did never got a warning for it. Nobody is perfect ) I flood the chat which is my way of chatting since I got a way to chat. 20-30% of western community does this. Not sure you should ban so many people for it without warning them. Furthermore been playing this game for about 4-5 years now. Always typed like this, never got a warning or annoyance to it. Getting linked to an old thing that happened around 2 years ago where I got muted for something completely different. Not banned as well. You wouldn't have linked that to me as well because I used a different key now. So especially no reason to ban me without warnings. My friend legit didn't do shit, I was flooding the chat. Got no warnings, both of us for whatever we should have done. I'm not sure why we're banned. I'm not sure why GM's don't check names that belong to key's but ban random people in ooc that they suspect it might, without warnings them.

I know the owner of this game wants change but before I can make a change I need to know what I did wrong. I legit got no warnings, I got some weird accusations that can't be proven aside from flooding the chat. Still not sure how that's banworhty.

Anyway if this topic is deleted again in an instant. I'll Pm the owner directly.
Don't bother PMing me. Read the sticky.
Every topic I made so far using the format gets deleted so I'd make it now as just the reasoning. I can set it up in the format again if you want to.
Anyway I'm done with this. I will just stay away from using OOC. Please warn me next time. I can't be handling some off this bullshit. you can delete this if you want.
Your topic is closed because the GM closed the door on it. The fact that you started up another topic (that's not even following the guidelines) only raises more red flags on your end.

Brushing aside your unrelated claim of 'how you type' (which has absolutely nothing to do with the case in hand), there is clear-cut history of you (and your friend, perhaps) causing trouble. Claim 'abusive' all you want, but we have no tolerance for people who want to jump into game and obliterate any sort of atmosphere with anal (rape) talk in IC, which you're awfully keen on avoiding any discussion over.

Since your only real basis of argument here is 'the GM is abusive and can't compare keys to characters' (which the system easily allows, so less points for you), and you can't go one sentence without full-force blaming someone else, consider this topic locked and your chances of repeal zero.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye