Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Kind Of NSFW?] Banned for linking to explicit aboriculture?
Ban Material :
[Image: Oihq5_233-YBp6KTIDXFLdE8pLMwY8agHM7LJXDQ...MWWpk=s127]
-Story-
I was in ooc.
Someone was entering kaio-ken at the thought of someone touching their trees.
I chimed in such ramblings.
I remember link to something I saw five years ago.
Post link in ooc captioned RULE 34 TREES.
Apparently, The link itself wasn't explanatory-
As Dyst stoicly rode up on a white stalion, Dropping 259 thousand 200 second ban upon thee -
A link with the title - Rule 34 Trees somehow needed a spoiler that it was in fact Rule 34 Trees~
-Story-
Armurhan -IGN
Sigrogana Legend 2 - Game
Posting "Sexually explicit material" in ooc. / Not warning the link was explanatory
259K seconds / 72 Hours.
I think Dyst- Sarin is my source, though.

Now, I wasn't going to post this initially. But after little persuasion, I ended up typing this two days into the ban from being told numerous times that it wasnt That explicit, And that banning for what is a very unlikely tree development- Was madness.
I would like clarification if what I posted was truly worth 3 days or not, As Ive now became skeptical of its severity, being only mildly sexual in nature. I accept the ban even if this is a somewhat petty thing to be banned for -
Armurhan
I certainly hope you weren't banned for that because that would be utterly ridiculous.
If you could contact Dystopia for more info, You might obtain her insight. I would my self verify the reason of my ban, But I am still needing to post more before I unlock private messaging. +Her byond profile doesn't seem to load for me...
Edit : That is all I gathered from the included message after the ban : Explaining me to be well aware of the rules of OOC and just being around to troll...
Initially, I was just going to give you a warning not to post stuff like that.

But after looking at OOC, it looked like you were just trolling and it seemed weird to say 'This is the third time I've done something wrong with no GMs on to catch me' if you truly don't know what you were doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/Hc00hziu

Admittedly, I have no idea what the first and second times were that you seemed to admit to fault there, so perhaps I should have given you a day ban instead. Either way, bragging about getting away with things you know you shouldn't be doing seems ridiculous and shouldn't fly.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
Ah. That makes much more sense now : Thanks for the elaboration.
It wasn't -Necessarily- a brag, More or less an in-joke between a few people I wasn't sure if they were online.
It should be noted that the second time was in reference where I just copied the rod was shaking message from fishing, And responding to everyone in ooc with it before someone threatened to skin me alive- So I ceased. Honestly, I shouldnt have used the word "Ban-able"- But Ive been banned for way-dumber things in other byond games.
Honestly, With the way I worded it I accept the ban : It was heavily misleading.
But for clarity: I didn't expect a semi graphic image of oddly formed trees shouldn't be deserving of a ban in its own right; Maybe Its in the rules somewhere but for the life of me I cant see it requiring any more of a spoiler than the link its self.
In the future I would try to avoid making it seem like you're misbehaving/doing things you shouldn't, just so this situation doesn't come about.