Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summoner Problems
their frailty is a requirement for the archetype, summoners aren't just summoners, it isn't balanced like in some games where the summoner isn't an active combatant.

the summoner themselves can bring a more offensive or support based class to the table, youkai frailty is really only an issue for destinied summoners.

I'm actually surprised that summoners are complaining about their youkai being nuked now, AFTER basic attack damage got nerfed.

but I can understand where the feeling that the weaker youkai get blasted out of the fight before they get a chance to glass cannon, thats why a 1 round free guard before they get to act is the life saving deployment they need.

if you buff all youkai health so the weaker ones last longer, the stronger ones with higher health will become even harder to destroy.

Seiryuu itself is already a powerhouse.
Then how about this, though it might take some work on Devs part, let's take a look at how youkai have equipment slots that are unused, like other mobs, all they have is a custom basic attack weapon. What if as they level they gain little 'items' in those equipment slots unique to them only that give them some of the effects they may want or require? For example, the fairies gaining an accessory or boot slot item that grants them Evasion like player characters to compensate their lack of hp? It could very well be an easy way out of this situation if possible.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water