Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shonen-Fu
hello everyone my name is sarinpa and welcome to another episode of "what we'd like to see in the game but will instead just see in the backlog of forums"
okay
no dm tools
no little armies
i geddit, rp too stronk in sarin, more pure mechanics features
lets try for a different rp enhancement, this one is purely related to combat

ur signature sidecut is unique compared to regular sidecut because you shout name of ur ancestors as you throw bomb under ur own feet to launch self at enemy, but boy is it a chore to rp it out all the time. (And change ur FI too? UGH)

introducing : Automatic Move Caller™
you open a nice menu, write down an emote, write down name of facestate
and next time you use the selected skill, it pushes through the emote!
woooooo

truth be told that'll get annoying as fuck if people tie something to each of their moves, but lets say something like deathknighting. that's a consistent transformation that people like to make unique
their styx shout is something else entirely
they actualy pretend that setting sun is something hard to pull off, instead of "kek here's a sun im god bow before my great meta"
I'm still for this, I forgot what happened to the last thread like this but I still want muh immershuns. :ugeek:
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
This sounds really cool; I'd love for this to be an addition.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
"You're getting carried away..." Demon Translation! +1 approved from me so our skills can shout back at npc skills
To avoid this being spammy, I would suggest it only triggers when you use the ability for the first time in combat.
Could we get custom invocation chants while we're at it?
"Argonus" Wrote:To avoid this being spammy, I would suggest it only triggers when you use the ability for the first time in combat.
Could we get custom invocation chants while we're at it?

Custom invocation chants will never be a thing because ICly you need to spell all the words of the default one, and those never change.
It would also give some material for memes and trolling.
"Booty Chaser!"

"Rising Dong!"

"Elemental Ra--"

boi
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I keep forgetting the fact that the community cannot be trusted... Oh well.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water