Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unnamed mountain village thing
Looks nice from the previews. The town north of the capital has a name, actually - it's Beldam. This might be better off as its own little village elsewhere if you finish it.
Noted. I'll go ahead, and continues to try, and complete the village when I get the opportunity.

I'm sure people'll like having more places to claim as homes, and whatsnot.

[if these things work as I hoped.]
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: FLRmMEpeT8i5DrgKVUuV4A.png]

The village should be fully, and completely done by most cases. The markers work as intended. There is few new things, but I believe this is pretty much all of the thing I can do. I'm happier with the result, and may be ready for this to be released.

Download will be provided.

Attached Files
.rar   Skully Mountain Village (Random name).rar (Size: 6.95 KB / Downloads: 127)
But if you needs any more additions, or anything you think should be added. I'll try my best to add.
I am currently in this thread to give my compliments to the map creator, Skullcatrons, due to the quality of said map posted in this thread.
This map looks pretty niiiiice!
My goal has been completed.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
love you, sawrock.
Another necrobump that nobody asked for. Sorry for doing this on mapping so much, GMs, but with Dev saying the completed version could become a village of its own long years ago now, this, too, would be a shame to see wasted as a created map.

So, if it's still on the cards, perhaps a small village could be made of the thing after all. I think it would really look pretty nice.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity