Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal S-S-Streak!
Game you were banned from: SL2
In-game name (key): Masterdarwin88? Probably?
Reason you were banned: I requested PVP from people who were RPing
The length of the ban, if you know: Until 1978, according to BYOND
Who banned you, if you know: Sly? Probably?
Why we should unban you: Because it's been five or six months and my rare appearances really don't cause any harm. My friends are playing again and I'm just interested in playing with them and not bothering anyone else.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
Quote:If your post has not been responded to within a certain amount of time (try to give the moderators a chance to at least READ your post) then you may bump your post -1- time, DO NOT constantly spam the Thread with useless posts.

#bumped

I don't know if six months qualifies for another bump, but I don't think that it would hurt to try. Not a meme, actually serious.

Frankly, even now this request rubs me the wrong way, especially when I think back to what you did a year ago. It's been ignored for so long because I felt this was completely insincere and didn't deserve a response.

You barely acknowledge your wrongdoings here and don't really state well enough what got you that ban. It was more than just that you were trying to fight people while they were trying to RP. It was that when other people asked you to stop and take it elsewhere, you did not oblige, in fact you went on to be purposefully obnoxious. Then when told by us to stop, you carried on anyway, which was the last straw.

You don't show enough commitment that you won't do this again. You don't seem sorry about your actions and saying that your rare appearances won't cause any harm feels pretty empty when you consider that your last rare appearance is what led up to this whole ban.

So that only really leaves us with that we should unban you because it's been a long time. Which to me, is not enough, because sometimes people just don't change even after all that time.

I'm still not convinced you deserve a second chance here. So unless you have something else you can add, you can consider this request denied.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
You're correct, I was purposefully trolling and being obstinate, which led to my ban. I apologize for doing so and for not fleshing that out completely in the original post. It wasn't right for me to do that because it caused unnecessary arguing and took away from the roleplay that had been going on at that time. If I'm unbanned, I will not try to PvP with people who are obviously actively roleplaying and I'll heed warnings from admins. All I'd like to do is play the game whenever my friends are playing it and leave everyone else be.

If you want to discuss this or anything else further, I'm still on discord at Egil#4706. Thank you for your time.

Alright, I think this newer reply demonstrates that you understand what you did wrong and I think I can trust that you won't be causing an issue like this again so I'll give you that second chance.

You have been unbanned.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]