Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chun's cinders and Pacifist Boon
Whenever an enemy takes damage from Chun's (the youkai) cinders, the curate passive effect, Pacifist Boon, is cancelled even though the damage origin wasn't the player.

PS: Haven't tested with other youkai that produce cinders like Firefox and Jhunn but i think it also happens with them
I'm pretty sure this isn't a bug and is working as intended.

If it is a bug, it should continue to work like this. It wouldn't be fair at all if summoners could just damage things while continuing to get pacifist boon. Standing there while your pets maul your enemies isn't very pacifistic.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
The curate is still playing a support role, whether it's to Youkai or people. If supporting Youkai isn't passive, then Pacifist Boon should be lost the moment any ally deals any damage, since you're supporting someone who isn't a pacifist. By which I mean "lolno."
*loud burp*
I believe youkai cinders were changed to belong to the Summoner due to an issue with them disappearing or being ineffective once the youkai was desummoned.

Maybe make it so that field effects (AND PRAY PLEASE) don't remove pacifist boon?
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=5967
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I believe MegaBlues is right, so this isn't a bug.