Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanishing Flurry
Vanishing Strike is pretty cool, I really like it, the only outlier of this skill is that it has no cooldown or nothing stopping someone from just only using this every round, I think slapping a 3 round cooldown on this skill would stop it from being a godly positioning tool and allow it to stay really strong.
I think a 3 round cooldown is too harsh. Making it once per turn would be more fair I think. See how that works and if it needs nerfing more then.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
There's no point in using it more than once a turn. Its use as a repositioning tool is -very- strong, since you can move both yourself and your enemy with an attack. It's like Blink and Swap Position had a love child that fulfilled all of their hopes and dreams.

However, three rounds as a start is too strong for any skill, IMO. I'd start the cooldown at 2 rounds -if- the move ends up being a problem and start from there.
I agree that 3 Round CD seems a little much from the get go. I wouldn't mind say a Void Energy Cost (say 10, maybe 15) or the above suggested 2 Round CD instead.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I don't think 2 rounds alone will make a large enough impact, but as long as it has a cooldown past 1 round, it'll be fine, Sly's suggestion to make it have a void energy cost is probably pretty good with a 2 round CD.
"Spoops" Wrote:I don't think 2 rounds alone will make a large enough impact, but as long as it has a cooldown past 1 round, it'll be fine, Sly's suggestion to make it have a void energy cost is probably pretty good with a 2 round CD.

I'd agree with the 2-Round CD and to cost Void Energy - just not sure on how much it'd have to cost.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Either cooldown or Void Energy cost, really. No need for both.

2 rounds is also very well enough.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I gave it a 2 round cooldown and a 10 VE cost.
YOU DARE DEFY ME, BOSS?

Word.

(Speaking of defiance, will you need more skill icons done, or are they also included in the whole 'I'll do it myself'?)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'll do them if I have to, but if you'd like to take care of them, you're more than welcome to.