Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimera Enterprises: Hiring
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4708#p4708 Wrote:Someone » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:39 am[/url]"]Sender: snowwhite@l-net.grm

Hello Director Victors.

Firstly, thanks you for the swift reply.

Now, secondly, as I am afraid I have no way to get in contact with your listed doctor, I would like to accept your offer of assistance in doing so.

Regards,
Miriam Illforzt

(OOC: Skype or forum PM is good)
Sender: chimeraenterpises@l-net.grm

Understood. We'll be in touch.

HR Director Rosario Victors
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
Sender: Treebashe@l-net.grm

Hello!~
I'm looking to possibly apply for a position, and would like to obtain the proper resume/application forms, and a possible interview if such is convenient at any time. Feel free to contact me at any time!~
-Elmira Bashemath

[Also probably best to get a hold of me on skype. Not a forum person. But a PM is fine too.]
[Image: 72697f5664.png]
Sender: soupysouplol12345@l-net.grm

Hello,
It has been brought to my attention that your company is in need of a skilled Sales Associate. I am writing to inform you that I am indeed interested in the position, and am available at any time for your required check up and interview. If you have any further inquiries, please contact me at any time necessary.

Thank you,
Tuar Ceatha Nathair
[Image: tumblr_o5886p04gA1rxe51eo1_400.gif]

"A true artist is an ugly man." - Osamu Dazai
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5464#p5464 Wrote:OnARainyDay » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:53 pm[/url]"]Sender: soupysouplol12345@l-net.grm

Hello,
It has been brought to my attention that your company is in need of a skilled Sales Associate. I am writing to inform you that I am indeed interested in the position, and am available at any time for your required check up and interview. If you have any further inquiries, please contact me at any time necessary.

Thank you,
Tuar Ceatha Nathair

We've received your post on the matter and will be glad to direct you to our doctor if you haven't located him already. When you are ready, simply contact us and we'll schedule an interview with you.

when do i get my human subjects
i dont want to leave the room to ask HR she will hurt me

i want test one please thank you

singed
mortimer!
[Image: CSQIBb0.png]
11 years of roleplay and would you believe I still have no idea what I'm doing

So, I heard you needed a test subject.

Ta,
Tuar Nathair
[Image: tumblr_o5886p04gA1rxe51eo1_400.gif]

"A true artist is an ugly man." - Osamu Dazai
Response: coldsteel@l-net.grm

I would like to apply for the position of test subject; I do not have any inkling of an idea of who to approach for a report of any type of ailments that could be afflicting me. If you have staff in place for me to go to, I'll be happy to comply as needed.

Signed,
Shade
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=7140#p7140 Wrote:Xero Shade » Thu May 07, 2015 6:59 pm[/url]"]Response: coldsteel@l-net.grm

I would like to apply for the position of test subject; I do not have any inkling of an idea of who to approach for a report of any type of ailments that could be afflicting me. If you have staff in place for me to go to, I'll be happy to comply as needed.

Signed,
Shade

We have a doctor on-staff that can, and will, give you a mental and physical examination. Dr. Tael'naran will see you as soon as he can.

After doing so, please contact me to schedule an interview.

Position Applying For: Sales Associate
Name: Ted Flyerson
Notes: Would prefer to sell books from a writer that I have contracted with. The writer wishes to remain anonymous.

Position Applying For: Sales Associate
Name: Fuzzy
Notes: Is a mechanation that wears a giant fuzzy suit. Has to work with Ted.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Sender: FelkessteOPienn@l-net.grm

Hello, I've recently moved from Lispool, and I've been looking for a job. I've seen some of your posters around, and heard a fair bit about your company, and I've got to be honest, you're my first, and only choice in employers I'd -like- to have. I'm applying specifically for a Sales Associate position, and while I don't have any of my medical records with me after the move, I'm more than happy to submit to a medical exam if it's more convenient than having such things delivered from Lordwain.

Sincerely,
Felkesste Oliviette Pienn