Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimera Enterprises: Hiring
this is still on?
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13036#p13036 Wrote:adamkad1 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:58 pm[/url]"]this is still on?

[[[OOC Note: Yep! Apply if you like in the IC format c: ]]]
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
Sender: Shirena@l-net.grm
Hello. It has come to my attention that you are hiring people. I would like to apply for position in janitorial departament because it seems like a challenging job and im very serious about keeping things neat and orderly
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13048#p13048 Wrote:adamkad1 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:37 pm[/url]"]Sender: Shirena@l-net.grm
Hello. It has come to my attention that you are hiring people. I would like to apply for position in janitorial departament because it seems like a challenging job and im very serious about keeping things neat and orderly

Sender: chimeraenterprises@l-net.grm

Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining Chimera Enterprises. Please see Dr. Tael'naran for your medical evaluation, then we will set up an interview for you at the earliest convenience for both parties. Dr. Tael'naran will be contacting you shortly.

HR Department
(ooc-shortly... how much is that shortly?)
(ooc-so once again its silent)
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13160#p13160 Wrote:adamkad1 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:04 pm[/url]"](ooc-so once again its silent)

[[[OOC Note: So you got the medical evaluation, now you should probably request an interview. This can be done here in the IC format or by visitting our building and speaking with our secretary. The building is located in East Cellsvich.]]]
Sender: caleb@l-net.grm
Hello! I am contacting you for a potential job.
I don't really mind what job is available. I'd clean toilets if I have to. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Caleb Cherrison
"AudioFreakXD" Wrote:Sender: caleb@l-net.grm
Hello! I am contacting you for a potential job.
I don't really mind what job is available. I'd clean toilets if I have to. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Caleb Cherrison

Sender: chimeraenterprises@l-net.grm

Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining Chimera Enterprises. Please see Dr. Tael'naran for your medical evaluation, then we will set up an interview for you at the earliest convenience for both parties. Dr. Tael'naran will be contacting you shortly.

HR Department
Sender: onesec@l-net.grm

There was a change in command for Chimera Enterprises. Anyone interested should apply right away. Job position can be discussed in the interview.

We're more hip and radical.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]