Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimera Enterprises: Hiring
Sender: chimeraenterpises@l-net.grm

*This has been edited to reflect our current situation.*

After the successful grand opening party, Chimera Enterprises is happy to announce that it is officially hiring*. If you happen to pass a relatively normal application process, you'll be an active member in a friendly and welcoming environment. If you have applied before and been denied, you will not be accepted for any job position except for "Test Subject".

All Departments/General:
Internship - Learn valuable skills that will help you later in life.

Research Department - Mortimer Heathe:
Test Subject** - Be subjected to products that have passed screening.

Marketing - Hiroshi Fukui:
Sales Associate - Help sell our grand line of products.
Sales Promoter - Assist in getting more people interested in buying from us.

Human Resources Department - Rosario Victors:
HR Assistant - Assist the HR director with bettering the workflow and accepting applications.

The application process requires you to bring paperwork describing your mental and physical status. The company has hired a new, trusted doctor to assist in acquiring these medical reports and to possibly double-check them if concerns are raised.

After bringing the medical report to a board member of Chimera Enterprises, please schedule an interview with Rosario Victors.

*Payment will be based on performance.
**A waiver form will have to be filled out beforehand.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
Response: mersalencitizen@l-net.grm

It appears the Human Resources Department of Chimera Enterprises wouldn't know how to empty a boot with the instructions on the heel. Perhaps your Human Resources Department should have been more definite, particular, and specific on what they requested instead of expecting me to fill out some quota you couldn't swell yourselves, a quota which you're all clearly disparaging me for. All of my reports are fine detailed and concurring with all Lispoolian and Karatynn protocol. I will be filing a complaint with the Capitol of Cellsvich and the Empire for this slander.

Signed,
Doctor Mavis Haemin.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)

Doctor Haemin, please don't mock the employees of Chimera Entperises and then threaten legal action against us. It makes you look very bad. That is all I have to say on the matter unless you're looking to be hired or want to speak face-to-face. Anything else on this matter would downplay what this is actually about: finding the unemployed a job.

With Best Regards,
Human Resources Director,
Rosario Victors

Then don't play me as effluvium when you have no feasible proof on the matter. I will still be seeking legal action against Chimera Enterprises unless the slander is removed; I'm tractable, however, and will speak with a responsible representative on the matter before things get out of hand.

Signed,
Doctor Mavis Haemin.

Miss 'Mersalen citizen' (my condolences), have you perchance contemplated communicating your intent with augmented brevity by curtailing your applications of pleonasms?

Signed,
Blacksmith Carpenter Musician Black Knight Author Kensei Baker Geistritter Tailor Assassin-for-hire King Nobuddi Kayres, fourth to the throne of Gidoverit.
The seventh.

Anyway, let me know if investment ever becomes an option.
How's the health plan?

Signed,
Rudy
Quote:From: empirelegal@l-net.grm

In Regards to Chimera Enterprises:

We may or may not have received good Dr. Haemin's complaint on your supposed slander. While we do not usually touch matters like this, we are nonetheless speaking out as such:

Chimera Enterprises, if you wish to require your applicants to seek multiple medical evaluations, you will not call out specific people on the matter.

Have a wonderful day otherwise;
Sigroganian Department of Legality, perfecting the laws of the Sigrogana Empire and its glorious Emperor at all times.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

We would like to make a small correction to what was previously stated. Chimera Enterpises is looking for doctors that detail the following information: allergies, any possible life threatening health conditions, and abnormal/rare magical-related conditions. Any report that does not comment on these issues, or ignores to mention the lack of these issues, will not be accepted. This type of information is helpful for not only the company, but also for yourself.

And no, health benefits are not provided for entry-level jobs.

The HR Director Rosario Victors
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3205#p3205 Wrote:catabur » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:41 am[/url]"]Sender: chimeraenterpises@l-net.grm

We would like to make a small correction to what was previously stated. Chimera Enterpises is looking for doctors that detail the following information: allergies, any possible life threatening health conditions, and abnormal/rare magical-related conditions. Any report that does not comment on these issues, or ignores to mention the lack of these issues, will not be accepted. This type of information is helpful for not only the company, but also for yourself.

And no, health benefits are not provided for entry-level jobs.

The HR Director Rosario Victors

My reports state such or lack-there-of. Again, please efface or decry the blatant, misleading, spurious, not as tactful as you'd like to think vitriol or I will continue to pursue legal action to defend the name I've travailed arduously to build in the medical and psychological fields. Before I pursue any legal action for certain, I would like to personally speak with the Human Resource Representative on this matter to ameliorate this situation.

Signed,
Doctor Mavis Haemin
Sender: waka@l-net.grm

While quite interested in the employment opportunity, my only papers are from a Doctor that may or may not have too legitimate credentials.
After this petty issue regarding private company policy is resolved, I'd like to get the option of a meeting, to verify whether said paperwork is sufficent and/or to discuss further arrangements.