Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beaten down, and can't get up again.
maybe
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
This thread is ultimately a mess, if I were Dev I wouldn't read a 7 page thread of constant arguing, up to a GM at this point.

[Image: E0ATMvh.png]

Still not my most popular thread though.
Pretty much should be deleted at this point, the only ones against it for the majority were the people banned now anyway, if I got it right?
What sense does it make to delete a thread just because some people you don't like that happened to respond in said thread got banned? Dev is a grown man he can make his own decisions on what to read. Even when these guys have been banned you still bring the salt is insane. There was valuable discussion in this thread and it stinks of elitism to just dismiss it as arguing. But hey it would be really convenient for you if all posts that went against your view to be just swept away then you could make a new thread with minimal resistance. Why can't you accept this is a discussion forum? That means sometimes there are gonna be *gasp* people who disagree.

The thread will die naturally anyway. Our divine holy father spoops hath given us his divine mandate as to the balance of this game. Who are us mere mortals to disagree?
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
It has nothing to do with not liking anyone, but that this discussion derailed rather heavily. Dev is an grown up man, but why would he want to read through 7 pages of nonsense to jsut filter 1 or 2 alright arguments out, when it can be much more organized in a new thread.

Call it Elitisim, but I think the idea her was rather effiency and helping dev alittle and saving him this bullshit.
What Shujin said. They being banned is probably another reason to make this thread lose credit, since those people made numerous inputs. Sooo... Slydria, Chaos, Dyst.

Someone, anyone...
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I don't think I'll delete the thread but this whole thing has been rather ridiculous and really strayed from it's original purpose. So I'd say a lock is at least called for.

If you wanna try again... I guess? But frankly, if it's just retreading the same ground, maybe it's a better idea to leave the topic go for a while and come back to it another day.

Locked.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]