Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falsely Banned
Game you were banned from: Sigrogana Legend 2
In-game name (key): Eziekieal, but there are 4-5 others.
Reason you were banned: See below.
The length of the ban, if you know: 300+ years, I believe.
Who banned you, if you know: Slydria, I assume.
Why we should unban you: See below.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:banned for the following reason: You have consistently broken rules-- including but not limited to godmodding and bug abuse-- and shown yourselves to not only refuse to change for the better, but have even failed to comply when a GM told you no. At this point, we have no choice but to throw you out.
Well there's a thousand things wrong with this. I'll have to go over them one at a time.

Rule breaking:
-Godmodding: What? We've had no cases of godmodding. The only situation I can think of is when we first were playing together and had a PvP situation at the arena. On our way to prison I used an alt to try and attack the guards so my main could escape. (I was told at the time that playing multiple alts was fine. I didn't know this situation was against the rules) So when that happened my guy escaped. Some people said I couldn't do that. So I messaged Slydria and asked about it, saying I would be fine going to jail if I really did break a rule, because I didn't know. I(all of us) was still new to RPing. He said I did break the rules and I was suddenly given a ban. An hour of explaining my case to him through PM's my 24 hour ban was lifted.

From that day on I have constantly PM'd Slydria when I am uncertain about a rule or situation. In fact I'm sure he's been annoyed with how often I want clarification on things.

-Bug Abuse: Sorry, what? None of us have *ever* done any bug abusing. We've only been accused of bug abusing by someone that is going around telling others that we have. Yet there has never been an actual situation where we abused a bug. I don't even know what bugs exist in the game ._. The only POSSIBLE situation would be that we had a gunner at one point use the bullet storm thing. I personally don't see how anyone can say that's a bug. Everyone says it's not, anyways.

Refused to change:
What? As I said earlier in the post after my initial accidental rule breaking I messaged Slydria (and a few other community members) with questions constantly, always improving ourselves so we don't accidentally break another rule. We also have 3+ pages of backstory for our guild that we spent plenty of time writing up. ( http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...amp;t=6497 ) Even though we already planned to disband that guild and start fresh after the whole RP event last night.

Failing to Comply:
This final part is a bit of a mess, so I'll attempt to summarize it as clearly as possible.

Last night during our guilds tryouts event, about 20 players decided to force the door down (Slydria gave approval) and force us to RP and PvP them. While I personally found it annoying that they were allowed to do that, I didn't really mind. They came in and we did our proper RPing (though they kept trying to rush the fight while the rest of us wanted to RP a bit longer).

After the fight the guards were ready to arrest us. I had asked Slydria about us being able to suicide bomb our entire base, killing our own characters in the process. We'd rather all be dead than get arrested. But I was told that because we didn't have any hints towards hidden bombs that we couldn't do that. Even though it's common knowledge that a couple weeks earlier a group had strapped bombs to our building and blown it up (while none of us were even around-- Slydria had to PM me about it while I was out getting food). That coupled with the fact that we knowingly had our base in the middle of a city we were wanted in is *plenty* of reason to suspect that the invading party should probably look around before rushing to fight us. But they didn't.

I personally thought that was a good enough reason for us to be able to suicide bomb. But Slydria didn't. But before I could even do anything one of our members was frustrated at being forced to RP and wanted to die. So he force kicked everyone out and said it was the explosion. I didn't even have time to stop him.

Meanwhile all the players accepted this easily as the RP and added their own to it. Everyone seemed happy with that outcome. Our base was blown up and all our main members were dead. Hurray!

But then Slydria PM's me:
[Image: 85ad49152102ae8ef271d2258a8cd8f6.png]
[Image: 81a73cadd880b640de6117f86e1c12a0.png]
[Image: 0a2ceaef7e0225fc56b51f6d38072436.png]

So after that we were ignored completely. Nothing from Slydria. An hour or so later a member of ours (while we're sitting in our locked house changing up our profiles and whatnot:
[Image: 1800a347c927486fd9040144c9315e8a.png]

We asked in OOC what that was for but were ignored. One of us pinged Slydria in the SL2 server but they were ignored while Slydria was talking to someone else about something unrelated in the same chat.

Today:
So today as our final farewell to our old dead characters we decided to host a short little eulogy in town on a character that has never RPed with anyone (No IC link to Ephemeral). It was a fun little ending for us to our characters.

[Image: 3dd8de590380e096cdcf8bbd8e4b1e2e.png]
[Image: f65d559e225f4313d93cefdf1d168492.png]

So before we even finished with this we were suddenly banned off 1 by 1 all for the same copy and pasted reason(seen at the start of this post).

So I'm completely unsure why we were all banned so suddenly when we haven't actually done any of the things listed above. All we have ever done is try and improve ourselves not only in PvP but our RPing abilities. None of us are experienced roleplayers so we all have a learning curve. Which I think we've been doing very well with it this entire time.

I'd like to request we all be unbanned, because the reasoning for this is unjustified.
No, stay banned, you don't even RP and just jump people in dungeons.

GM-EDIT: Kensai, you've been inexcusably toxic over the forums. I've warned you, you've made a new account (to no doubt obfuscate the fact that you got a warning) and you continue despite being told to stop, including posting in places like this thread where you have no right to do so. You are forum banned.
Utterly ridiculous. If you're not going to genuinely acknowledge your group's wrongdoings then I guess I'll just have to, huh?

Gates and stalling:
You made it pretty clear to me that you were trying to stall out the people outside because they were getting in the way of your tryouts.
You obviously barred them for OOC reasons, not allowing them to interrupt your roleplay going on... that's not okay.

[Image: W3Qh39J.png]

Complaining about people trying to get into your house at this time is just silly when you guys presented the IC opportunity for it. So you can imagine I certainly didn't appreciate having to get involved to sort this.

Your refusals to fight:
Surely you don't think taking a step back is somehow enough to deny an oncoming battle. You complained about the lack of RP when there was plenty of it prior to them attacking... You just kept repeatedly denying it. Getting your immediate party together is one thing, stalling for your other members to show up is another.

Your members showing up out of the blue:
Speaking of which. Remember how your other members waltzed in suddenly with their OOC tags still on squeezing past everyone?

[Image: 479605d2e1.png]
[Image: b5d1376b57.png]

Yeah, good luck trying to convince us that them showing up wasn't metagame on your ends. Pretty sad for people who like to complain about it too.

Bug abuse:
Hey, you remember that time you guys messaged Dev for clarification when someone was using a bug involving Youkai being able to be summoned for 0M? Well, your pal [strike]Dio[/strike] Henry literally used the same thing yesterday with Chain Unsummon in the other fight, which as we've seen is clearly bug abuse. Guess it's only an issue when others do it, eh?

A sudden case of explosions:
Suddenly having your base rigged with bombs with absolutely no set up nor any indication until your loss is a clear case of godmodding. It's painfully obvious that you only thought of this in the last minute to spite the people who won. To the point where everyone got kicked out of the house. All in spite of being told by me that you can't do that.

[Image: 75239cd0f1.png]
[Image: ad55154b30.png]
[Image: ee64eb4916.png]
[Image: dc8ad057cc.png]
[Image: 3967fc75a8.png]
[Image: 72f225bdf2.png]
[Image: 1e4a0765a3.png]
[Image: 3e1aa6f4a3.png]
[Image: b78d735630.png]
[Image: ed985e08dd.png]

[Image: 03a0bbf6d4.png]
[Image: 345846fa7f.png]
[Image: afbed17216.png]
[Image: eb57b0b711.png]
[Image: adfd3faff7.png]
Even then if you had done set up and not tried to justify it with "we totally coulda done it", this doesn't change that people's attempts to prevent this were getting stopped, despite losing the prior fight, this is yet another strike of godmodding.

Being sore losers:
And hey, what do you know, despite being completely beaten, you guys kept on dodging effortlessly and trying any ol' excuse to avoid the consequences of being beaten. I swear, it's like you guys are trying to overlook that.

[Image: 0f374cda3f.png]

[Image: 0e76282153.jpg]
[Image: e80c5776ef.png]

Now let's not forget all the other kinds of things your members have done in the past:

- Bringing along alts to situations they don't belong.
- Trying to godmod escaping on a count of said alts interfering.
- Trying to grind yourselves with your alts.
- Telling people you have the right to kill them when you don't.
- Locking people inside without any roleplay involving it to the other party.

And other things that I think are worth noting:

- Displaying a toxic attitude.
- Repeatedly accusings others of metagaming to stop you or match up against you, most of which being not adequately justified in my opinion.
- Using needing to sleep as an excuse to avoid further conflict, multiple times even.
- Directly referencing real life things that wouldn't exist here (i.e. Sun Tzu.)
- Being generally uncooperative with your peers. So much so that GM involvement had to become a regular occurance.

Speaking of that above involvement, despite your claims of improving, I somehow kept getting dragged into your messes regularly and having to sort them out...

Furthermore, yesterday, when you didn't like the way I ruled the situation yesterday, you all went so far as to flat out ignore my decision, proceed to break the rule, laugh about it over the general voice channel and make dumb jokes.

[Image: 35c07f35f88a486b0af2381e15dd5c84.png]

If there's anything that clearly shows us that you guys only care about yourselves and having a good time at the expense of others, it's this kind of garbage.

Ultimately a combination of the ridiculousness of yesterday and the past issues that have led us GMs to discuss what should be done and considering all that has transpired, we agree that you guys are a bunch of troublemakers and poorly demonstrate actual respect for the game, the authority and even the others who play it.

It's not even a case of just one bad egg but multiple issues from multiple members of your group, which is why this goes out to the whole lot of you. You made yourselves into a group, you broke the rules alongside your other members and you all were complacent and tried to excuse (and even shift the blame) of the wrongdoing of your other members.

This is why we all agree that you collectively deserve a permanent ban for all the problems you've caused and the way you've collectively behaved. Further, this post rings hollow and it's evident you have no sympathy for what you've all done.

Your unban request and any unban request of your group members are all denied. This thread will also be locked.

As per the sticky, do not create any further unban requests, they will be removed and your forum accounts will likely be banned if you decide to keep doing so.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]