Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently being bisected hurts less than a fireball....
Kensei's autoattacks/offensive skills are lacking sure; except for a few. However; their damage output shouldn't come close to a charge minded Evoker ever. They're great debuffers and AD is still a decent skill despite the nerfs from a few updates ago. Not to mention their great passives that allow them to be used with any class.

I'm usually anti-magic in most of my arguments but Evokers are kind of fine as is since they're also easy to counter if you know how to.
"One turn KO whole teams" I'm sorry, what the hell are you smoking?

Evokers legitimately can't 1 v 4 people unless said 4 people are toddlers with absolutely no coherent fighting style. No seriously, the class that can do that is Arbalest and Kensei, or a Kensei/Any other melee class. Critskrieg for 3 hits at 1.5x damage each hit. This also can't realllllly be resisted either. Compared to mage spells which I can drop to single digit numbers if they aren't CM'd. or double digits on occasion if they are.

Evokers are nuke mages, kind of overpowered as FUCK. But thats because Resistances are bullshit and completely wreck every other type of magic. If Resistances got changed, I'd be up for NUKE MAGES to get their shining nerf.
This thread is another variation on one of the many topics before, brewed up by those that don't possess basic math and reading comprehention skills.

My thoughts on this are pretty much what has been said above by the folks that replied to you.

(Also the ultimate murder class is clearly VA.)

Evoker is fine and you can just flat reduce their damage in many ways. Try reducing slash/stab/blunt damage with anything else than stats and special skills only few classes have.

You're new to Sigrogana Legend 2 as I've noticed and it might be worthwhile if you spend time to learn the game better before you try to change things.

Thanks.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3376#p3376 Wrote:Rendar » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:00 am[/url]"]
No seriously, the class that can do that is Arbalest and Kensei, or a Kensei/Any other melee class.

I doubt an arbalest/kensei could 1v4, since Defense exists? Melee is slightly subpar right now.
No no no, I mean a OTK. ONE TURN KILL.

If you stand in an Arbalest's death range without a mirror on turn 1 and they are a kensei. You are FUCKED
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3379#p3379 Wrote:Rendar » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:06 am[/url]"]No no no, I mean a OTK. ONE TURN KILL.

If you stand in an Arbalest's death range without a mirror on turn 1 and they are a kensei. You are FUCKED

Oh; but anyway shouldn't this be in Balancefu instead?
I have, that was my first class (primary no less), I did it once on a papilion and once on a lich. The power was disgusting. I was OTKOing everything I saw, and I used lantern bearer sub for the 1M silence removal. And the part I hated absolutely most: Absolutely no sustainability, none, zero, even the lich couldn't clear a floor before he ran out of FP usually (and that's with the best FP regen food I could get my hands on and.. blue potions being spammed when I could afford to).
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
Huh, somewhere in that post I'm reading what appears to be a downside..
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3380#p3380 Wrote:Miller » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:08 pm[/url]"]
Oh; but anyway shouldn't this be in Balancefu instead?

Agreed. So now it is.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Uh. Khalid. On my lich I could clear entire dungeons on my lich spamming CM Magaisendo...