Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Rework
renowner post_id=34471 time=1545688112 user_id=402 Wrote:We're gonna need less traits per level up, or like, thirty to fifty more traits then. Because with about 5 traits everyone got no longer being needed, no stat traits, no exception health/wil, no agile feet, et cetera. . . . I have a feeling most people are going to have 10 or more traits still left over, even if they buy all the traits they normally wouldn't have, just to spend them.

Which is extra sad when the human racial gives you an extra trait point! Kinda useless then, unless the final trait batch has a BUNCH of traits. Or the total amount of trait points you end up with is lowered.

I believe Dev said he was open to more trait suggestions at some point, at least thats what I heard, so we'll eventually get more and more than we currently have, however right now this is correct, we'll just have to fill 'em out with just about anything for now I suppose.
"Joseph Jostar" post_id=34472 time=1545690165 user_id=94 Wrote:
Neus post_id=34429 time=1545463641 user_id=2 Wrote:Dedicated Cleaner
Req: 15 Skill, Servant Training Trait
You are devoted to doing your best when cleaning. Increases the reputation bonus and maximum possible reputation gained from cleaning up battle damage. Furthermore, when you clean battle damage, it will generate a sparkly shine, which makes it harder for more battle damage to tarnish your nice and clean city street.

Love the idea on this one, but maybe just keep the shine with no effect? Replace it with bonus materials when cleaning or something. The RP idea behind it is fantastic, don't get me wrong, but the battle damage is ultimately a positive thing to have since it's a source of scaled EXP for people who might not have the strength to grind Full Clears or the materials to run clinic XP, so lowering its spawn rate is basically a downside that affects the whole server.

I mean, if people are just using the raids for clean up EXP then that says a lot about the attacks in general. There probably needs to be adjustments made.
Spoops post_id=34474 time=1545702059 user_id=193 Wrote:
renowner post_id=34471 time=1545688112 user_id=402 Wrote:We're gonna need less traits per level up, or like, thirty to fifty more traits then. Because with about 5 traits everyone got no longer being needed, no stat traits, no exception health/wil, no agile feet, et cetera. . . . I have a feeling most people are going to have 10 or more traits still left over, even if they buy all the traits they normally wouldn't have, just to spend them.

Which is extra sad when the human racial gives you an extra trait point! Kinda useless then, unless the final trait batch has a BUNCH of traits. Or the total amount of trait points you end up with is lowered.

I believe Dev said he was open to more trait suggestions at some point, at least thats what I heard, so we'll eventually get more and more than we currently have, however right now this is correct, we'll just have to fill 'em out with just about anything for now I suppose.

People can post trait suggestions in the suggestions forum if they want. I'm open to adding more. Just keep in mind what I've added and what I've removed when coming up with trait ideas if you want me to consider them seriously.
Neus post_id=34478 time=1545725521 user_id=2 Wrote:
Spoops post_id=34474 time=1545702059 user_id=193 Wrote:

People can post trait suggestions in the suggestions forum if they want. I'm open to adding more. Just keep in mind what I've added and what I've removed when coming up with trait ideas if you want me to consider them seriously.

It's scaled experience So you will often see level 55+ get their last few levels from a black beast raid because
I usually clean up when i'm already level 60, just because its very easy to master my classes when i'm getting 49,998 or whatever from each cleaned spot.
I'm quite surprised by all the trait suggestion threads to suddenly pop up, now I'm kind of skeptical on posting my own since there's so many. :?

Regardless I think I'll do so anyways.
There is a lot to make up for so the more trait suggestions the better.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
There's uh, not enough traits to actually spend points on anymore.
Just put them on random stuff then
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]