Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire breath should not be an auto hit.
Oh, but the FP costs of firebreath!

IT can go as long as the map and 3 tiles wide with sear tiles, make the initial blast dodge-able please. That's about all it needs. It does need this.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
I disagree.
1. Hyattr are obvious enough.
2. Fire resistance is abundant.
3. Fire immunity and absorb exist.
4. It's not all that strong to begin with.
I would have to agree with Soapy. While it is able to do a lot of damage, there are many, Many ways to resist it. Not to mention, though it can become stronger and actually have longer range, making it do so takes up your entire turn.

Oh yeah and the FP stuff. IF you waste FP using your fireballs, you have no FP for other skills. Tada.
On my Doriad it does maybe 80 damage from Sarah's .perfect vit. or near perfect vit hyattr.

Let me reiterate. My DORIAD with 0 fire resistance, I think she has a 5% fire weakness tbh. I think the only thing that might be OP is the cinder damage, but you can half it with the right boots. If they actually work.
Your doriad is a bad example and you know it.

The fire breath is owchie damn strong (matches evoker easy. Sort of. ), but the fp cost does really make up for it. And yeah, you often can easily prepare againts Hyattr without the nice metagamin'. I think it's fine.