Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too Many Weebs
You can already be pretty flexible kensei imo, we have options for daggers, fists, guns and bow katana that still allow you full access to kensei if you sub or main a sword katana with them.

All I could see you asking for is a 4 and 5* katana to get access to spear and axe katanas.
Lolzytripd post_id=35540 time=1551145780 user_id=58 Wrote:You can already be pretty flexible kensei imo, we have options for daggers, fists, guns and bow katana that still allow you full access to kensei if you sub or main a sword katana with them.

All I could see you asking for is a 4 and 5* katana to get access to spear and axe katanas.

Or you could simply just ask for a Naginata instead of implementing a weapon for the sole use of mutation.
Fair point
Just dual wield if you really want to mix Kensei with some janky other class, there's more to life than the Two-Hand talent.
ValkyrieSkies post_id=35545 time=1551189021 user_id=2000 Wrote:Just dual wield if you really want to mix Kensei with some janky other class, there's more to life than the Two-Hand talent.

That's not what this thread is about. I think you're missing the point, and beyond that, dual wielding as a kensei now is actually shooting yourself in the foot.

If you have some kind of problem with Two-Hand or believe that's all this thread is about, maybe you should make your own discussing that.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]