Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Dungeon floors not appearing [v.2.0.1b]
So as it comes to it, some dungeon floors do not appear when you enter them. Instead the user is met with a black screen.

.png   unknown.png (Size: 213.63 KB / Downloads: 546)

As it stands there is no way to leave the floor with an Alga plume or anything. The only real way is to relog sending you back to the tutorial place with pink.

I tried using the debug menu to see if that showed any reasoning to behind it and it in fact does not do such a thing. If it was eligable to be replicated i'd give a run down of how but considering the floor not showing is at random and in a random dungeon is hard to tell when it will happen. Wether the t people clearing the place is a factor to it i am unaware of but it is certainly not one particular type of dungeon or a specfic leveled one.

In this instance its a Level 79 Mixed Fire alter and certainly not the first time its happened.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Yeah, this isn't the only bugged dungeon we've been having either. I don't have pictures of it currently but there have been dungeons that lead to a room with no downstairs, doors, etc. it's started to become a lot more frequent lately.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]