Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Cellsvich & Dormeho] Fresh Produce for Local Sale!
From the Mayor of Voilegard...

Greetings, citizens of Sigrogana,

In an effort to further streamline the proliferation project of Voilegard, fresh produce will be sold directly from Voilegard to the citizens who wish to purchase them directly from the source. We have already begun to sell most of our produce to the Empire and the continent as a whole in large units, and so far that is going rather well. But we wish to grow steadily and with just a bit more speed, so I sought out this goal to achieve.

Our produce is always fresh and harvested daily; there are no preservatives or harmful pesticides, and our farmers are skilled in the field

In an effort to make Voilegard better than it was, please join me in this effort. Buy our localize produce and you will certainly taste the difference in your meals! Currently, there is an automatic shopkeeper in Dormeho which is protected from the unfortunate Black Beast attacks that is selling some of our produce. Soon, I will have one of my own employees sell directly in Cellsvich.

This effort is brought to you by the need to create more jobs for citizens like most of you and to make Voilegard a place that is no longer feared by the public. Any questions, please direct them to my office in Voilegard and they will be answered within the day.

May the Empire favor you further.

Regards,
Mayor Liliana Lacoste
Voilegard
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)