Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster
Snake post_id=36855 time=1560181848 user_id=310 Wrote:LOLOLOL.... Really?

very good adult response

anyway, if someone stole your fcb by accident, i'm sorry, but the amount of times i've seen it happen to me is almost bare minimum, and most of the time if i've been able to solo the dungeon or finish it on my own, i don't consider that big of a deal.

i know how awful the grind from 1 to 40 can be without a fcb, and know that, if you dont have a lot of free time or friends to help you nab said fcb consistently, you can probably go weeks at a low level while trying to run the jammer cave to get just enough levels to go clear one of those babby dungeons that rarely actually spawn

i mean, anything below lvl 40 tends to require purple iahsus right? have fun waiting for that. this community tends to think of itself as inclusive, but (ignoring the response you had as being pretty alienating) its harder to get the arena junkies to help you clear a dungeon than you might think sometimes. and i'm not saying that's bad on them, it's their prerogative, but...

man, sure sucks to sit at low levels or grind jammer cave for weeks until my schedule lines up with a sweet purple iahsus or a leechtrain otherwise. the little fcb sneaking you can do makes it so my terrible schedule doesn't require me to pray i end up with black beasts, and i instead can grab someone when they're free for a quickie and save them time too

anyway that + whatever else has been said. i'm not arguing that bug abuse is a good thing, i'm arguing that this bug being 'abused' (by almost the entire game population) is only even a thing because the level grind feels too monotonous and time consuming, and even rng-based to some extent
What it all boils down to is that we need a better way to gain more exp, maybe bringing back accel dungeons to speed up exp gains at the cost of enemies getting twice as fast? A challenge for better exp because, the reason why people abuse this is simple, lets run down the list:

Legend Extention -

To fully max out knowledge, for example, you need to LE 6 times max in order to get the required shit we actually need, deja vu and vera wa doesn't increase the exp gain that much (adding green gloves and shoes with experience from Combat Drilling and 10% exp gain from tactician)

And about...eleven and a half times for aspect to be fully maxed 'cause 1 point in your stats actually does make much of a difference if you're trying to optimize your build effectively.

If I'm missing anything quote me on this 'cause I'm curious. I mean, I see the issue about this bug and I'll admit I've done it myself several times even when helping out people with their builds or vice versa with my own. A bug's a bug in the end and it needs to be taken care of eventually, but since we lost the tower grind exp and eventually this exploit because it does interrupt people when they're trying to full clear, I've had it done to me as well and it's rather infuriating.

Like I stated before, my suggestion would need a more concrete method of gaining exp as a whole.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
I personally hardly consider this an issue as it doesn't really affect anyone besides the one issue mentioned above which hardly ever happens to begin with. Most people use this method to do a dungeon that someone has cleared in a rush and left no mobs around for anyone else. If it does get changed might I suggest making it so after a set amount of time (5-10 mins) lingering in an EMPTY BDP, spawns a mob for the people trying to join in on the dungeon.
Let us not remove this. Even if it's a bug, it saves people a whole lot of time considering not everyone can no life the game. Cleaning a single dung can take 10 minutes -2 hours, which some people don't actual have. SOME people want to rp with others and not everyone is into rp while doing dungeons. This will just increase grind time to an unbearable amount and murder people's rp time if Noone wanna do dungs with them. (Which happens far more often than you think). Sure, you can say they don't need to level but at the end of the day, this still has pvp elements: events can take place and you're unable to join just because you're under level, someone can attack you and you're unable to defend yourself just because, guess what! You're under level. (I've seen people quit the game because they got attacked, killed and was unable to do anything about it.)

Senna note: Gotta save the hard workers their time. It's a bug that has been in for a while now yet Noone reported it because it's a helpful bug. Don't know why someone would do that now.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
efficiency of builds and legend extension are probably big parts of it, yeah, but...again, there's time consumption as i've stated before. sometimes, you just don't have the time to boogie down a big ass two hour dungeon on your own, if you're not online during the rush hour when people are clearing out those fat loot holes.

sometimes you just need a quick alternative to keep convenience at an all-time high. not to mention how monsters have been slowly getting rebalanced to provide a challenge all their own, which results in an even lengthier leveling period. i know the monster armor was nerfed pretty significantly recently, but that stuff can still destroy a pure magic, or even pure melee, PVE build and result in a pretty harrowing experience.

it's a matter of keeping your players motivated towards actually completing their own builds, and, once they're done, having leftover motivation after the hell that is grinding to stay active and relevant in the RP community.

but yes, as pantherprincess suggests, you could even incorporate it as an actual feature and save a lot of people their funny little grievances.
This is a bug report.

Make a discussion topic for your ideas.