Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caravan Shops refuse to exist. Still.
So I recall a while ago that Dev mentioned caravan shops(i.e. Darkwood, Fashionable, Statue, Sign, furniture shops) are always somewhere in Sigrogana.

That is not the case. I, and many other builders, have engaged in the hunt for these rare shops, traversing and going forward and back and then forward and back between Cellsvich, Tannis, and Dormeho so many times already.

I wasn't sure whether to put this in Suggestions or Bug Report, but since Dev mentioned(see first sentence), I decided to put in bug report. But as a minor thing, can we please have these shops available to us all the time. Or at least let us craft their stuff.

It's incredibly aggravating as a builder to wait hours just hoping the things come by, only to be greeted by the statue shop. It hurts, Dev. It really hurts.

Please save us.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
So many countless walks throughout the vast plains of Sigrogana. Even worse when a beast attack happens and the caravans disappear!

+1 to the idea of just being able to craft their items, or just bunk them in Alstalsia.
We need a hero.

As it was mentioned already, waiting actual hours at times for the caravans to appear can be brutal. Be it by bug or some other nuisance such as Black Beast attacks, they can refuse to appear in any of their locations for long periods of time.
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
What was happening was that they could spawn in the outdated Cellsvich map. So this should be corrected. They'll always be in Cellsvich, Dormeho, or Tannis, unless one of them is under attack.