Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopkeeper Bug (Stall)
Allright, so this is my current problem. I am unable to utilize the auto shopkeeper which I have for my stall that I rent. I will outline what I can and cannot do with it.

What I can do:
-Rent Stall, and place or unplace an automatic shopkeeper at rented stall. Thus far, the bug does not seem to effect this.
-Open the managing window. I can view what I have in the store, and that's about it. I can also double click on the shopkeeper itself and view it as a customer would.
-Open the purchasing menu (Green menu for reference), and purchase items. I have tested this, and the bug also does not effect this as far as I can observe.
What I cannot do:
-Interact with the Managing window (That's the black menu for reference). This is where my main issue lies. I cannot Add, Remove or change the Price or Position of any given item in the stall via the managing menu. The Managing window is acting much like a Read-Only file if that makes sense: I can view everything but touch nothing, in essence.
-Place in a Global Bank. That in itself appears impossible as I cannot put it there manually.
This of course poses an issue. If I cannot restock my Shopkeeper or access the manage window, it means I can't change prices or add or remove items I am selling. I do not know if this issue has been posted yet, if anyone else is experiencing this problem, or if it has happened before, but it is certainly unresolved as of this writing. I humbly request an investigation on this. Thank you for your time and patience, talk to you soon. Screenshots and pictures pending requests if needed.
A hunting cat stalks the pouncing cat with care.
This has been corrected in 2.06.05b.