Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shibe's Icons Thingimajig.
Hey, I've dabbled in pixel art a fair bit now, and figured I might as well make more hairstyles. This is the only one I've made so far and was going to make more, but I'm occupied with other things at the moment! I will be adding onto it in this thread, though!

P.S.: This is a very simple but I think very needed hairstyle please add.

(I was confused why the attachment wasn't adding so I deleted the thread and started over oops.)

The Buzzcut.
[Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files
.rar   Buzz_Cut.rar (Size: 497 bytes / Downloads: 1)
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
[-] The following 2 users Like Tamaki-Kun's post:
  • Dystopia, Snake
I salute and welcome you to hell, Tamaki!

That one will probably work, but remember making your future hair icons always pitch-black or a darker greyscale. In-game we do have the option to customize it and icons that are naturally 'gray' or another color do have some difficulty with interfacing that.

Either way, hat's off to you, buddy!
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(01-27-2021, 07:57 PM)Snake Wrote: I salute and welcome you to hell, Tamaki!

That one will probably work, but remember making your future hair icons always pitch-black or a darker greyscale. In-game we do have the option to customize it and icons that are naturally 'gray' or another color do have some difficulty with interfacing that.

Either way, hat's off to you, buddy!

I was actually having a hard time which grey to start with. I picked the middle one with the palette I had at the time. I want all of my icons to be grey-scaled for easy general use in the vanity mirror.

Thank you though, I think I'm gonna like it in here. I think.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tamaki-Kun's post:
  • Snake
Thanks, this will be added soon.