Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Representatives
"Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?"

"You were in the process of killing the Gods, but then. . you fell asleep for a while."

"Sou ka. . I've been coming up with ideas over the years, don't you know?"
"I will have people sin against their Gods. I will have them replace their Gods, and I will reward them for it. They will represent their races. They will be the embodiment of their races, and gather followers who will worship and adore them."

"Be motivated by sin, Sigrogana."

The Kaelensia Representative spot is now open.
The Zeran Representative spot is now open.
The Glykin Representative spot is now open.
The Doriad Representative spot is now occupied by Malady.
The Elven Representative spot is now occupied by Rottenness.
The Redtail Representative spot is now open.
The Hyattr Representative spot is now open.

Those who gain worshipers and fame, and represent the nature of their races may become Representatives. These are generally Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Evil individuals, chosen by Deus. They will force their 'Godship' upon others, in an attempt to take over the race, and defy their God's will.
They're much akin to the Seven Deadly Sins, in a way, representing both the negative and positive aspects of their races. They do not necessarily want to defy their God; each of the representatives can be driven by different motives.

The reason some races do not have representatives is because they either have no patron God, or their patron God is already dead, or their patron God is irrelevant, or their patron God is Huggessoa.
The reason Elves have a Representative is because they are especially proficient in Mercana.
The reason Doriads have a Representative is because they represent nature and, by extension, life, thus Mercana.
The Redtail Representative can be an Omina as well.
The Representatives' goal is to become the new Patron Deity of their race. Some actions they perform will net them certain rewards; this can range from new teammates to power and even information Deus has gained over the years.

This is not IC knowledge just yet. However, people are free to go for the spots -- simply keep in mind that it's an antagonistic role. Merely DM Irene#6890 with your deeds and actions, and you'll be notified with update and advice.

You can also DM Irene#6890 to become a normal member of the Darkbringers.

The Representatives become, by extension, part of the Darkbringers, Deus' organization.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern,

I wish to apologize for my inactivity. I know well my disappearance has been very random, but please understand that I have a ridiculous amount of studying to do because of the constant exams thrown my way. To those in my organization who've changed their IC over these past months due to my inactivity, it's perfectly understandable and normal to do so.
You did not disappoint me by doing so, worry not.

Thank you very much for reading this far.
"But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his royal throne, and stripped from his glory."

The calm before the storm.
A Glykin rests on his new, yet ruined throne, twirling around in his hand a wand brighter than any. The room is lit up by his light alone.

The Glykin Representative spot is now occupied by Malignance.
In the meanwhile. .

"What do they call it, again? Vol. . Voli? Voila? Well -- the sword was dropped in whatever this 'Voilily' is."
Malady and Rottenness, the Elf and Doriad Representatives, are approaching Sigrogana in search for something.
"Malady. . agrees. ."