Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WraithGod
Backing Sly's idea as well! I wouldn't mind the intergration of both ideas, actually.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I would prefer it reverted back to what it was, but Slydrias idea is fine as well. Its a tinge bit silly to spend your first round to literally hug the corner and plop your wraithguard. But thats the reality now.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Yes please god yes, Backing Sly's idea here as well!
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
I like Sly's first suggestion however I would rather the range stay map wide but the DR drop the further you are. I.E. -1% per tile if beyond 3 tiles, past 30 tiles its negated completely. 4 range isn't justified imo. It cannot attack back, cannot inflict anything, and without a gravestone dies easily so I don't see why you'd be limited to that small of a range.
PantherPrincess post_id=38851 time=1580253447 user_id=86 Wrote:I like Sly's first suggestion however I would rather the range stay map wide but the DR drop the further you are. I.E. -1% per tile if beyond 3 tiles, past 30 tiles its negated completely. 4 range isn't justified imo. It cannot attack back, cannot inflict anything, and without a gravestone dies easily so I don't see why you'd be limited to that small of a range.

[Image: 9zhKrp4.png] [Image: ltNvZ4g.png]