Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Complete] Lispool Church Medical Ward
In an effort to bring the Church's clinic up to par with the other clinics in-game, I've created the following remap. I made sure to test the map several times to make sure density is correct and that nothing is broken. [strike]I didn't need to add any eye restrictions because the black boxes are working as intended as well. [/strike] Nevermind, I added them just in case.

I don't need a special thank you for this, I just wanted to provide a more accurate representation of a medical ward for an in-game location that is lauded as a major center of medicine and healing.

And if you're wondering, the sanctuary tiles placed here is to symbolically represent Mercana usage in extreme emergencies. It doesn't need to actually be functional, but it's a nice nod to the location this medical ward is in -- gives it some ambiance.

[strike]My only reservation is that the clinic doors (where the patient files would go) are not the same as the ones in Dormeho's Clinic or Cellsvich Clinic; I could only find the empty_house obj, and when generating the map, it materializes with an empty house sign[/strike]. Never mind! Found the proper doors (they were in celianna build).(Unfortunately I didn't find the patient file obj, if it was even an obj included in this mapping environment.)

I did not use any new icons or files for this project. This was all done with what was provided in the .rar file.

The blood drive nurse can hopefully go somewhere here (specifically, coordinate 9,15,1 -- if that helps any):
[Image: QGtDnvK.png]

Anyway, I hope you like it, Dev! I actually quite enjoyed this little project. (Also yes I still am working on Voilegard's map, but now I have to reassess it using what I now know and I think I may have broken it somewhat. I despair.) If you need me to change anything or add anything, I'll do so gladly.

Below is a screenshot of the full map:
[Image: c03ce084a7063b500891a2b04a7ead8a.png]
.rar   churchmedicalward.rar (Size: 1.49 KB / Downloads: 22)
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I'm only bumping this because I did make some edits to the map file. I noticed a few density discrepancies and I fixed them, and I made some aesthetic changes. I added the region marker, eye restriction, and music just in case as well.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)