Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"History in the Making" Dark Bard band coming to Cellsvich!
(Sorry, I'm not very good at concert poster making, don't take me to a dark alley and beat me up please, also I'm not forum savvy)
*A dark poster with red text is posted on the board at Cellsvich square*

(Text in case you have trouble reading it: The Dark Bard Band, "History in the making" is coming to the wonderful continent of Sigrogana with goals of performing a special concert!

Singer Madria Hearts and Guitarist Rhodes Sykes, along with engineered musical technology created by them will be performing at Cellsvich square, we do seek permission from Cellsvich officials to perform. Please make a signature at the bottom of this poster for approval.

Our date of arrival and performance is Friday, Jan. 30th @ 7:00 p.m. EST)

*At the bottom there is a section of the poster available for a signature and a comment.*

TIME ZONES:
EST: 7:00 P.M.
CST: 6:00 P.M.
PST: 4:00 P.M.

(I did try to do this before, but one of the people who played in the band had life problems and couldn't do it, but we are available this time~)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
*The comment section has been filled in, not by a Cellsvich official however*
"Because we didnt get permission from a Cellvich official, whether we needed it or not, the concert will be moved to the Badlands Arena, south of Cellsvich, we'll be on the eats side of the arena for the space to set up the equipment, the date and time of the concert has not changed however, we hope to see you there!!!"
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]