Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slut Magician is in need of a nerf
Help they won't stop charming me oh god oh fuck what has our lord and savior done, this class should have never been added to the game (this probably belongs better in the other general area but it felt more fitting here)    
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
There's only one way to nerf Slut Magician.

[Image: WGkxTIu.png]
Just give into it. Accept the slutty mage.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
These are two completely different suggestions

Now I must ponder:
Embrace Jesus, or Embrace Slutty Magic
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Finally, a weapon to match Metal Gear (and Ghost)...
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm in full approval of these claims for nerfs. YOU SEE. THE DATA AS IS HERE, SHOWS VERY CLEARLY THAT this build can counter ANY FAI Build with minimal issue.

Having to run Heart of Stone mandatorily to not just LOSE against the SHEER SLUTTINESS of this class is unacceptable tbh.

Why can it inflict AoE Level 120 Charm? Why do -I- take damage AND heal them from attempting to attack? That's just unfair. Why do I have to become a slut in order to counter them? (They have a passive that reduces the effectiveness of Charm due to how slutty they are.)

I propose the following changes:

Nerf Slutty Resolve so that it's only reduced by Rank * 5% passively instead of Rank * 15% and make it only 3 ranks instead of 5.

Nerf Kinkshame so that it only extends Masochistic Tendencies and Charm by 1 duration instead of 3.

Love Bombs should only be a Circle (2) Range instead of a Heart (5).

Loving Embrace should be nerfed in the sense that it's a ranged immobilize that can consume the Slut Magician's main resource, Lust, in order to pull them closer and deal a free attack that won't miss. This can be abused pretty easily for some sick Kinkshaming and Forced Contract combos.

It's a good concept but, come on Dev... A charm focused zoning class that's more effective on classes with no FAI and has methods to negate those with high FAI? Man...
you're all sluts
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
We love you two Blue plant
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
MakeshiftWalrus post_id=38671 time=1578199347 user_id=56 Wrote:There's only one way to nerf Slut Magician.

[Image: WGkxTIu.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUH4aMoxyJqrTAFZWwqkA...tNDA&s]

Dori me
Interimo, adapare
Dori me
Ameno Ameno
Latire
Latiremo
Dori me
[Image: tenor.gif]