Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Bubble Blindness
Dev, if possible. Can you please change the default chat bubble color to somthing darker? Or atleast allow us to change our text to a darker color?

Yellow bubble on white text is not very easy on the eyes in my personal experience
I can second this- it's a little more readable for me, but I have a high fidelity monitor -- and it's only just barely. It's not like the *worst issue ever*, but it is a little bit of a struggle. I'm also half-blind in one eye, though.
You know you can change your bubble color right? You can customize the chat quite a bit. You see the small gear at the left top? Click that.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
I think the problem was how a lot of players still use the default, and t-the default is very unreadable.
Senna post_id=38945 time=1580762905 user_id=2036 Wrote:You know you can change your bubble color right? You can customize the chat quite a bit. You see the small gear at the left top? Click that.

I know I can; I have done so many times. But I find myself more often than not muting the colors of other players because they keep the default yellow color and I have a hard time reading it-- which is fine. But I enjoy seeing other peoples' colors who aren't as bright. Perhaps I am weird.
The white text should have a black outline to make it more readable. Is this not the case for you?
Neus post_id=38958 time=1580882638 user_id=2 Wrote:The white text should have a black outline to make it more readable. Is this not the case for you?

It does help somewhat. Though I still have to lean forward abit still. Perhaps if there were an option to make it bigger like the last chat I might have an easier time regardless of color((Idk if any of those settings effect the new chat))

If I were to make a suggestion for any default colors; Perhaps blue like most of the menus, or grey like the window that pops up in chat when you enter the game.

Regardless its a really, really minor gripe. If everyone else doesn't care, who am I to complain? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯