Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we have nice Trees?
Can player houses have the trees from the map? I mostly just want a Conifer model that does not have decorations but the rest would be nice too. The Icons exist I am not sure how viable converting them is.
1,000 Counts of 27.
I'd love to see this happen.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
We have a lot of trees in the game that could absolutely make it as furniture items I think, the addition of cherry blossoms was really nice, I'd love for at least the pine trees and oak trees to make it as well.

[Image: yVCD8YX.png]
[Image: Gmomv6x.png]
give us more trees please

I need actual snow on my trees ;_;
Ah yes trees. I'm with everyone else on this one to be honest. Be nice to have more trees to use in our houses. +1 From me.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Oh right, these trees would be very nice too:

[Image: mmh9t5P.png]
[Image: 9d8Dm0w.png]
I'm down for this.
Finally a post worth getting behind. Trees are an obsession for my builds and I need more variants to fuel my totally healthy desire to place trees in houses Dev
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I have NO idea why we don't have these trees in our houses.

We should just remove the "big tree" and replace it with these trees instead. They can't be cut, but can be used as decor.
Ingame, I am:

Matilda Perugia - A Karatynn.

WHAT IS A COFFEECCUBUS?

A type of "ccubus" that is a form of a succubus, but instead of feeding off of sexual energy, she feeds off of Coffee. She also is a morning person, so always expect your coffee to be made, with breakfast and your coffee pot being stolen or molested.