Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynamic tomes are too rare!
Dynamic tomes got 9* rarity, which means they can drop 2 raremetal shards on salvage (with 50% chance)
2 shards for 300 mura? think of all the economy this can ruin!
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
Raremetal shards can be accessible through all 8*, 9*, and 10* items. Buying out dynamic tomes still comes with a mura cost. Plus I doubt people need to even do that considering how easy it is to grind out for raremetal. All in all this doesn't seem like a balance fu issue even.
PantherPrincess post_id=39320 time=1584472467 user_id=86 Wrote:Raremetal shards can be accessible through all 8*, 9*, and 10* items. Buying out dynamic tomes still comes with a mura cost. Plus I doubt people need to even do that considering how easy it is to grind out for raremetal. All in all this doesn't seem like a balance fu issue even.

Well, you need 8 9 or 10 items, getting those is not as simple as going to a shop and buying infinite amount of tomes, plus i think people sell the shards for like, 200? probably more tho. havent seen one recently though
Shards sell for an average of 300 a pop.

So this item is actually in line with the cost of shards. It is not cost efficient to buy them over buying them from player owned shops at 250. And this game needs more murai sinks since it's always printing money.
FaeLenx post_id=39322 time=1584472892 user_id=2063 Wrote:Shards sell for an average of 300 a pop.

So this item is actually in line with the cost of shards. It is not cost efficient to buy them over buying them from player owned shops at 250. And this game needs more murai sinks since it's always printing money.

I mean, yeah i guess thats right. Though, can you really call them raremetal shards now? And the worthness of it depends on RNG seeing how you either get 2 or none so you could get 1 shard for normal value and one for free
You do realize Raremetal Shards were always easily obtainable from buying 9*s from a shop and breaking them down right? Dynamic Tomes are the more expensive option, funnily enough.
Miller post_id=39324 time=1584474547 user_id=49 Wrote:You do realize Raremetal Shards were always easily obtainable from buying 9*s from a shop and breaking them down right? Dynamic Tomes are the more expensive option, funnily enough.
I havent really noticed any cheap 9*'s in a npc shop. are there any?
There's another shop for buying easy 8 starred items, rare metal isn't as much of a big resource anymore, they became commonplace just like chimeric eyes.

Usually some materials are only rare at first, then become commonplace for convenience sake, which is fine.
adamkad1 post_id=39326 time=1584476113 user_id=166 Wrote:
Miller post_id=39324 time=1584474547 user_id=49 Wrote:You do realize Raremetal Shards were always easily obtainable from buying 9*s from a shop and breaking them down right? Dynamic Tomes are the more expensive option, funnily enough.
I havent really noticed any cheap 9*'s in a npc shop. are there any?

In general, it's not a question of if there's a shop because most likely you're grinding out dungeons to the core so getting rare items is a give in. Even Black Beast events drop items. Doing this tactic isn't even progressive in thinking because you're wasting mura for a chance when theres raremetal shops always. As a new player or character slot I'm most likely grinding dungeons.
The asago quest will give you more raremetal than you'd need, on top of a shop selling a 50% for two raremetal north of the Alstalsian entrance, costs like 200 murai per raremetal. I don't see how it's much of an issue, but it does not keep its namesake of being rare.
[Video: https://youtu.be/dUTH39_YaFk]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../Goose.png

[Image: unknown.png]

DEV: Don't use such large images in your signature.

[Image: ff1cbab38842243c0634bf0ebaf4264f.jpg]